Trading Cat Goodies!

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 7:59pm PST 
If you would like to trade, give, or receive homemade cat goodies, post here!

Any homemade cat goodies are welcome!

Willow

I Believez!

Purred: Thu Oct 14, '10 4:31am PST 
I would have fun trading some of my worms for something? They are a Kitten's Dozen.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53282962/willows-worms-pipe-cl eaner-cat-toys-a

Purrs

Willow

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 5:15pm PST 
Hi Everyone
Mom and I want to share a reciepe for some cat goodies that she has made for us and they are yummy. smile

Catnip Cookies

1 1/4 C Whole Wheat Flour
1/3 C powdered Milk
2 T Wheat germ
2 t catnip
1 egg
1/3 c molasses
2 T butter
1/3 C milk

Mix all all ingredients thoroughly. Roll out dough and cut with floured mini cookie cutters. Place on a lightly greaded baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool before serving.

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Nov 7, '10 3:21pm PST 
It's too late in the season now I think but if anyone needs catnip plants I can send some dry rooted one to you, let me know if anyone is interested. I can still dig the roots up but I am really not sure if they will grow or not since they are dormant for the winter.

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 7:06pm PST 
Bump!

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:00pm PST 
Holy Mackerel Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup canned mackerel -- drained, crumbled
1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon grease
1 egg -- beaten

Directions:
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Drop dough by 1/4 teaspoonfuls 1" apart onto a greased cookie sheet.

Bake in a 350 degree oven 8 minutes. Cool biscuits and store, covered, in the refrigerator.

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Feb 27, '11 8:49pm PST 
Willow, Meowma says she would trade a Magic Mat for some worms; kittykissies.etsy.com
she could also make one in another color if you like. smile We have all kinds of cat and non-cat fabrics.

Edited by author Sun Feb 27, '11 8:50pm PST

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Feb 27, '11 8:57pm PST 
Zoey, Meowma wants to make some of those but has to ask if the mackerel smells stinky when it's baking...I think it would smell wonderful.
Macy, Meowma says that once your catnip comes in good and thick, if you would cut-and dry some and send it, she will make up a bunch of
flippy pads and send back half. Homegrown nip is the BEST isn't it? Meowma can't grow it outside here as there are too many unfixed ferals hanging around already, so she has been growing it in a pot in the house. It was even growing a little during the shortest days of the winter. But then Rory found it and grazed it down into the dirt, and if it does come in again it will be awhile, and she's got to find a way to keep the pest out of it.; I say she needs to hang the plant from the ceiling.