Introduce Yourselves!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Socks - Rainbow- Bridge- 6/8/10

my angel boy

Purred: Sat Aug 14, '10 6:10pm PST 
Hi. I'm Socks, and i'm here with my adopted sisfur, Patches. She sent daddy a russian blue/ siamese mix he calls Kringle. My bridge day is 6/8 and hers is 10/23. kittylittle angellittle angelshrug

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Purred: Sun Aug 29, '10 1:32pm PST 
Hi Socks! It is nice to Meet you! wavewavewave

✞Molly(For- ever In Our- Hearts)

✝Mom'- s Sweet- Angel✝

Purred: Tue Nov 2, '10 6:00pm PST 
Hi, My Name is Molly Mae. I had a Heart attack and passed to the Bridge on Nov 21st, 2009. My Mamma and Daddy took this very hard...My Mamma Held me for an hour after I had passed to the bridge, she did not want to let go.. I was her "Angel" she called me. I left behind 4 brothers and one sister. My Brothers, Copper, Harley Davidson, Haro and Ashton, and my Sister Lucy. They were confused for awhile where I had gone, but Mamma told them I had gone to Heaven.. they seemed to understand, really I know it sounds funny, but they really did...Momma has Kidney Disease and is in Kidney Failure, will everyfur and human Momma's and Daddy's say a prayer for her, we would really appreciate it! I know God will take care of my Momma, she is a fighter , and will not give up!
It is so nice to meet everyone!

Hugs to ALL
God Bless
Molly Mae Kirk hug little angel

Angel Ollie- ILM

Captain Ollie

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 3:31pm PST 
My name is Ollie, Shadow was my best buddy and friend, and still is. I went to the Rainbow Bridge in Late July, 2012 at the age of 17 years of age. Which really was hard on Mama. Towards the end of my life, she found out I had Heart Congestive Failure. I was put on heart medication, but when Mama saw I was hurting, she couldn't bare for me to suffer and I went to the bridge with the Vets Assistance. Now I am up here with my brother and best buddy Shadow!

little angellittle angellittle angel

In Memory of- Duffy

Sweetheart

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '13 4:37pm PST 
Hi My Name is Donna and I see that Duffy is here but since Duffy I have lost my precious Hobbes he was a Angel and always will be he was my very first kitty and died in Aug I am still so sad and Miss him a great deal. Thank you for letting me in this Group I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 11:12am PST 
big hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hugbig hug

So sorry for your loss Donna! Lets get that Memorial Service set up for Dobbssmile

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2