The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 17 of 57: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  [Last 10 entry]  
Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Mon Mar 4, '13 7:47pm PST 
Hey, Dudes. Lets play a tournament of Mario Kart! Loser has to clean the grill. What do you say? I call Princess Peach.

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Wed Mar 6, '13 9:13am PST 
Fun! I pick Shy Guy! hamster dance

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Mar 7, '13 5:15am PST 
Gee, I don't know that game red face
You guys will have to show me happy dance

Percy

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 11:21am PST 
Now that you're an indoor kitty, I'm sure you'll learn about these kind of game, Uboo. The key is selecting the right vehicle... *knows who is gonna clean the grill already*

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 3:45pm PST 
Ohhhhhh, not so fast Percy ....I am/was a horse barn cat. The vehicle I pick is the horse happy dance

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 5:10pm PST 
Hi Uboo and gang! Sorry for being MIA for awhile. My "secretary" has been kind of lax lately.

Well, I don't know how to play this game either Uboo; so you and I might have to end up cleaning the grill together! Is it ok if we lick it clean? I'm good at that!!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 8:49am PST 
Tuffy big hug

Nothin' wrong wif lickin' tha grill as long as it haz hot dog juice on it! laugh out loud

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 2:36pm PST 
yuppers way to go
In fact, I am kinda hungry again. Before we play the game lets cook so fish on the grill. Then, I just might lose on purpose big grin
Let's see what's in the freezer..... Oh, boy, I big o' filet of snapper. Heat up the grill boys, I am puttin' my apron on.

Percy

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 3:38pm PST 
*drool forming* Did you say filet o' snapper? I might even let you win, Uboo.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 5:38pm PST 
oh no, no! I'm sure that I'll be the loser of this game. I will be honored and humbled to clean that grill. *slurp*

(Page 17 of 57: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  [Last 10 entry]