The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 12 of 53: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:12pm PST 
Uboo, fish burgers sound divine. It snowed today, I will sit by the fire *sips niptini* and try to warm up. Boy, that smells good!

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 1:23pm PST 
These boots are great for marching through the snow. They keep me paws warm and clean too. Here is your burger and chips way to go Lookin purrty good. I think I will eat one myself.
*Uboo flips a few more burgers for any other hungry man cats that might arrive. Makes himself a Mojito and joins Percy by the fire*

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:14pm PST 
Hi Uboo and Percy

Can I have burger please... it sounds so yummy!smile

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 2:02pm PST 
Here is a fish burger for you Muffy way to go
After we eat, do you guys want to put on our protective vests and throw some darts?

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 6:42am PST 
I wud love a fish burger Uboo wave Reckon I cud get a side of sardeens big grin

*sips niptinis with Percy, Moose, and Muffy while he waits on his food* hug

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 11:22am PST 
Here you go Platelicker. This is a nice fishburger with a side of little fishies too.
Hey guys,doesn't any one want to play darts?

GRAZIE

La vida loca in- America's finest- city

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 6:46pm PST 
I smell Fishburgers. Oh Neato! I'm in the right catastic place with real Man Cats! Hey can I help you big Man Cats with any chores cuz I'm still kind of a Man Cat in Training!hamster dance

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 8:55am PST 
Uboo, I'd love a game of darts. *wipes fish grease from his whiskers* That fish burger really ht the spot, my man!

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '13 10:03am PST 
Tuffy saunters into the lounge and removes his big heavy coat, his red hoodie, his sweatshirt, and a flannel shirt. He hangs everything up and removes his brand, new shiny hard hat and his big, heavy tool belt. Awwww, now that's a load off.

Mmmmm, do I smell fish burgers? I would like a couple of those and maybe a side of fries, please. Oh! And a big olc hot cup of Joe. Gotta warm this body up and then I just might join in on that game of darts that you guys are talking about.

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '13 9:58am PST 
Uboo grabs a dart with his tail and whooooosh,through the air it sails and finds a spot in the wall right next to the dart board!
Ohh drat,double drat,better try that again.
Hey there Tuffy. I have a fish burger and some fries all set for you here dude. Let's see about a fresh pot of coffee.Hummmm,hummmm, Here you go big fella. Do you want a little Kahlua in that?

(Page 12 of 53: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]