The HARD HAT Lounge - Where Man Cats Relax & Party Hearty

(Page 11 of 57: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '12 7:47am PST 
Uboo we need to name you our Oh Fish Oil ManCat Bartender dancing way to go party

Mr Buttons- DBiT Help- FIV Cats

Will yours be- our forever- family

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 8:17am PST 
Hey Uboo are you some kind of pool shark? laugh out loudlaugh out loud
No fair using your tail dood!
Thats sounds about right Platelicker
Fish Oil and ManCat make on good Barkeep
MOLbig laughbig laugh

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:23am PST 
Yessirreebob! Uboo is our Oh Fish Oil ManCat Bartender party

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 5:41pm PST 
Evenin' men! I heard that this is the place to hang out after a long hard day at work. *Looks around and nods to everyone* Nice to meet 'ya all.

My name's Tuffy and I'm a tuff kind of guy. Work with all kinds of big equipment, Deeres, Cats and anything that has a diesel engine. I'm in need of a new hard hat too. I left my request in the thread where it says that you can apply for a hat but haven't heard back from anyone yet. Are the Bush's still making the hats? Just wonderin', a guy has to have a hard hat, 'ya know!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 8:18am PST 
Howdy Tuffy hi5 Sounds like yer a real ManCat kinda feller way to go

You know what tha tractor said to tha plow don't cha? ... pull me a little bit closer John Deere wink laugh out loud

*goes behind ManCat bar... chills shakers and niptini glasses in ice... pulls fresh nip... cleans bar top... stacks nakkins... checks liquor supply... takes controller and tunes to Animal Planet...*

How 'bout a nice chocolate niptini Tuffy big grin

Percy

always has time- to lick your- face

Purred: Fri Jan 18, '13 3:49pm PST 
Howdy Platelicker! Your chocolate niptinis are to die for, my man!

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 6:45am PST 
Hey Tuffywave
Errrr,what does fish oil bartender mean? I know the bartender part way to go
I missed out with the Friday night get together so I am starting early today big grin
I am grilling some hot dogs and burgers on the man cat grill,putting on the game,grabbin a brew and putting these snow white pawsies up for the day.

Tuffy

Tuffy-

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 7:08am PST 
Nice to meet you Platelicker, Uboo and Percy. Platelicker, I love that joke!

A niptini sounds fine. And I wouldn't mind a burger and some fries too. I'm a hard workin' he-cat and I love to eat.

Hey, cool, two televisions so that we can watch the game on one and Animal Planet on the other. This is one rockin' place my furrriends. dancing

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 9:29am PST 
*takes chilled tini glass drizzles chocolate and white chocolate inside in purrty swirls... pours in Godiva chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, vodka and cream... swirls in fresh nip...*

Here you go Percy my ManCat way to go

Uboo... way to go

Tuffy... way to go

Uboo it iz my little play on words... Oh Fish Oil... Official wink

Uboo, can you grill me up a sardeen burger hamster dance

Glad you found that joke funny Tuffy laugh out loud

Two tvs is way cool dancing

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '13 3:10pm PST 
Ok Platelicker way to go It's good to be oh fish oil.
laugh out loud I'll grill ya all up some fish burgers with some tartar sauce on the side.
Looky at my feets. I got some cool boots. I love those puss in boots boots and I got me some.
*Uboo puts the puss in boots movie on, puts on his man cat apron and starts the grill*
Any one need a cold beverage while our dinner cooks?

(Page 11 of 57: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]