Reception at Fenway Park for Bandit and Spaceman 2/28/10

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bandit- (Rainbow- Kitty)

Boston Beauty

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 11:14am PST 
Welcome one and all to our pawty! My husband Spaceman and I hope mew have a great time. We have complimentary Bill Lee Red Sox Jerseys and team hats fur everyone. Spaceman's best friend Bob (he's names after a Celtic, y0u see a theme going here?) is cooking Fenway Franks and baked beans in the concourse. We have ice skating in the outfield, snow baseball in the infield and a video of our wedding will be shown on the big screen. I hope mew all have as much fun as possible cos mew are all special to us. Oh and Bob is a dog by the way fur those who are afeared of them but he loves kitties since his best friend is a kitty. Oh I furgot we'll have special catnip Sam Adams Boston Lager fur the pawty as well. Well that's all except to say Beantown rocks!

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 4:22pm PST 
Hi everyone! wave We've never been to a ball park. This is great! I think I'll have a frank and then go down to throw snowballs.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:52am PST 
Hi, Bandit. Sorry I'm late.wave Wow!! I've never been here before, this is something.cheer Think I'll get me a frank and some beans and a brewsky to wash it down with. Congratulations, my friend. Spaceman is one lucky kitty.hug

ANGEL ZOEY"WE MISS YOU BABY"

ZOEY

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:55am PST 
Hi, Bandit. Look out below, here I come in for a landing. Don't think I'll ever get used to these wings.little angel Concats as well, my friend. This is quite the reception, alright. Can't wait to join in on the fun.......as soon as I grab me a quick snack, you know.smile

ANGEL SASHA"WE LOVE YOU"

SASHA

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:58am PST 
Hi, Bandit. We brought you some prezzies for the reception. A brand new bat and some inline skates for the big skatathon party, later. smile

ANGEL TASHA"WHO IS IN LOVE WIT

TASHA FREE AT- LAST!

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 2:00am PST 
Bandit!!kissing I brought you a fielders glove with catnip stitched into the palm...............hope that's not illegal or anything.smile

ANGEL PRECIOUS

I AM THE - KING!!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 2:01am PST 
Hey, everyone.wave I brought some bubbly for later for a toast. Congratulations, my friends.hugparty

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 12:49pm PST 
Beans! Sam Adams! I'm on it! This is very cool....
applause

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 12:51pm PST 
And I'M going to ice skate! Oooooh, and I see a certain dude I can hit with a snowball....shh

Bunny (Baby)- (Baby- Peaches)

I'm so-o-o-o- cute!

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 12:54pm PST 
A video of the wedding (*sigh*)---I cannot stay long as the babies are full and napping, but I'll have franks and beans......and Tasha! Joe is looking for you!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3