I have 7- siblings, 6 - kitties + 1- doggy

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '10 12:06pm PST 
Welcome to lewis' 6th birthday party

The party is set for monday 15th february between 15.00 and 18.00

See yos all here then: til then byeee xoxox

ASHLEY

LIVING LIFE TO- THE EXTREME!!

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 4:01am PST 
Hi, Megansmilewave Is the party here or in the forums?

Megan Bethany Ba-Bez

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:59am PST 
W E L C O M E E V E R Y O N E

It's party-time!

We have sang "happy birthday" to lewis and given him three cheers, and he has cards from us, mummy and nana, who is here for the ocassion

Mummy went to get online and found that the old broadband had been replaced by the new one, she has moved companies

So she has been removing the old software and modem and setting-up the new one, but we are now all sweet, up and running!

Please help yourself to the food and drink, there's all sorts, tuna salmon and chicken pieces, wet and dry food, cat-treats along with other yummies

We have the music-channels on, the telly ones, so we are bopping away and having fun!

Please join in and let us know how you are enjoying yoursleves

Megan and the bell ba-bez xoxox

Lewis Wilson Ba-Bez (Missing)

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 11:56am PST 
Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone

I may be missing in real-life but i am here at my party in spirit and i am having a grrr-eat time with all my friends and family

Thank Q all soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for your kind wishes presents mails and words, i am cherished to know you all

Lewis xoxox

Megan Bethany Ba-Bez

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 1:52pm PST 
Well my friends, the partyt is coming to a close, it's 21.45 here in the uk and time for us bell ba-bez to toddle off to bed and snuggle upto mummy

Thank Q to everyone who attended lewis' birthday: we have had a nice time, even tho the birthday-boy was only with us in spirit

May god continue to bless him and keep him safe wherever he is: take care of him god and please bring him home soon

Loadsa loadsa love hugs and purrs to everyone
The bell family xoxox

ASHLEY

LIVING LIFE TO- THE EXTREME!!

Purred: Tue Feb 16, '10 2:49am PST 
Oh, Lewis.....I'm so sorry that my sisters and I missed your party. Our typist was working late as usual. I sent you a special prezzie, I hope you like it. Happy Birthday, my friend.hugsmile

China- Thunderbear

Little Tasmanian- Devil

Purred: Tue Feb 16, '10 3:56am PST 
Lewis, we are so sorry to have missed your party, as Mommi has been sitting about all day lately with her legs elevated as the doctor told her.
She just sorta missed it. Anyways, Happy Birthday from all the Thunderbears, including Mommi and Aunti Ro.party cheercheer

Lewis Wilson Ba-Bez (Missing)

Purred: Tue Feb 16, '10 10:43am PST 
Dearest ashley and china

No worries about missing the party, these things happen and i know you were with us in spirit

Lewis xoxox