Order your Yellow MCAW Hard Hat Here!

(Page 3 of 84: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 3:19pm PST 
I'd love to see my pic in my hardhat on our main page but I don't know how to do that. It's on my personal page. Please halp! thinking

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 5:04pm PST 
Yay, thank you thank you, I love my hat!!! way to goway to go But how do I get it on the group page again??? I am confused about the confusor! confused

Edited by author Sun Feb 14, '10 5:04pm PST

Junior- Fluffkins

Let's play. Now.- NOW. I SAID- NOW!!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 5:14pm PST 
Hi ManCats in Hardhats laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

To those of you wondering how to put a hardhat onto the main page, here's a bit more info on how it happens:

1. The FURTASTIC! Bush furmily will snag a picture of you on your page, and put the hardhat on you. Then, they will post that here.

2. On the link they put here, you can download your picture by clicking on it with the RIGHT mouse button. That will give you a little menu with a "Save as" option. With that, you save it to somewhere on your harddrive like the desktop where you can find it again.

3. You will need to upload it to your page just as you would upload any picture. You must do this in order to "shrink" it to fit on our group page. (Catster shrinks pictures when you upload them.)

4. Once the picture is on your page, you again put your mouse on it and RIGHT CLICK to get the little menu and the "Save As" option. Save this to your harddrive.

5. Go to our home page and scroll way down, then click on the Upload photo link.

IF this is still confusing -- no worries! We ManCats help each other!! Just pmail one of us and we'll do it for you.

Headbonks,
Junior

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 5:22pm PST 
Oops! I got the picture on the page (thanks for the great instructions) but I forgot to put my name on it and I don't have permission to remove the picture and redo it! Halp again!!!!

Stan Wunder

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 6:18am PST 
I think that I can speak for all of us guys in this house.....we need hard hats!! Actually Beetle and I are the only ones who would use them as you see Sumo like flowers, but he does go up trees sometimes. So a definite yes for Stan, Beetle and Sumo.

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 7:30am PST 
I'd love a hard hat. I think there might be a pic on my page that could be used; if there isn't could ya please let mom know. I told her I would be a good boy and pose for her if we needed another one.

^paw!
ozzy

Oreo Wesley- Bush

Mr. O

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:47am PST 

A Hard Hat for Teddy!!

Bear Bush

I am Mom's- Sweetheart!!

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:48am PST 

A Hard Hat for Jack!!

Tiger Edward- Bush

Tiger - The King of- Napping !!!

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 8:49am PST 

A Hard Hat for Bobby!!

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 9:06am PST 
I want one too. But I'll request one after my new pics come in. Wonderpurr. You all look so manly and nice in your hard hats.

Safety harness must be worn for any cat over 30 feet in the air. Okay, well I'll get back to work. My tux is work clothes now for a few days.

(Page 3 of 84: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]