Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 7 of 40: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 2:36pm PST 
Youza calling me a Meatza ball? Ha ha hazatini! I thought you couldn't see me behind datza pinkie pillow! Oh shuksatini -I gotta get another man cat blankie! Shhhhh dontcha tell anyother Man Cats!

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 3:52pm PST 
It's waaaaay too late, Guido. They've all seen it! Are you hiding you head in shame???? I hope you make great pizzas!!!!!!

Just kidding, pal. We all love you!hug

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '10 5:14am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Greyson laugh out loudlaugh out loud May not get there 'atall 'cause Tyler TX got 6 inches of snow shockshockshockshock
"spit"
EXTREMELY UNUSUAL for East Texas shockshockshockshock
"spit"
But it is beautiful big grin
"spit"

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '10 2:14pm PST 
I hope you are keeping warm, Platelicker, and all you other mancats where it is snowing! Here in the Bay Area it is cloudy and every now and then a little rain but it never snows here. frown

I wish it would snow here ... snow looks like so much fun! But then I guess it LOOKS like a lot more fun than it actually is if you have to live with it. thinking

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '10 5:29pm PST 
Happy Loooong Wonderful weekend to my Man Cat furiends. I hope you got a little Valentine treat in store! All da humans got Holiday on Monday so looks like we furs are gonna be snuggling and hugging. Every fur - stay warm and stay safe and be on lookout for that Cupid!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Sat Feb 13, '10 7:10pm PST 
OHMYCATS!! In the back yard this Saturday morning after our unusual big snow day, there stood a white giant shock

I tried not to look at the white giant, but it was staring at me shock
By golly, I think that white giant and the snow are connected somehow.
The white giant started looking kinda sideways today shock
I think he wanted to come in shock shock

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 8:56am PST 
Ah, Platelicker, yous jus at least got here to work. Snow is great to ....... wait a minute....gots an idea....a snow plow....we're gonna need one to clean our parking lots at the mansion. And a snow blower fur the sidewalks.

Don't ya hate it when you take a step and then kacrunch, then another kacrunch and then another kacrunch and then another kacrunch and it just goes on and on. My ankles were sore!

"pluah" and yes I'll get this tux off tonight, it is getting alittle, well you know. It's goin in the trash anyway. Well, I won't be able to wear it again, I'll be outgrowing it. At least I hope so.shrug

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Sun Feb 14, '10 10:26am PST 
Hey guys! Don't forget to stop over at my house in Purrs n Woofs Homestead Village today. There's a pawty going on!!!!! Let me know if you need an invitation to the group!

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 11:07am PST 
Well, I put on my hard hat and came to work like a good doobie, but nobody's here! Could it be a holiday?

*picks up the toys and puts them away in the toy boxes*

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 6:31pm PST 
laugh out loud Hey, I did the same thing. Do ya wanna get a root beer?

Sorta didn't know bout the holiday either, Tabby Little stands to attention at his President past present and futcha. Come on, let's gooooooooo

(Page 7 of 40: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]