Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 6 of 40: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 12:13pm PST 
Catzowey! Where da girl cats? I'ma EyeTailYun and I luvs da girls! Oh well, me and myself hears youza in need of a fabucatulous deeziner for da Pizza kitchen. I brought along my favorito deeziner "Johnny Fur Socksie" from Meowlano Italy and heeza gonna help us Man Cats make da pizza kitchen. I'ma feeling like a little Purrrciutto samwich and some tuna tartare. Izza it time fur a little rest??

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 1:16pm PST 
Welcome Guido! We knew you would be the one to consult about pizza ovens and eyetalian design. Your brother has done a splendid job here getting all us mancats together in a place where we can just be mancats without the girls bothering us. It's our little escape from them; cuz sometime a guy needs time away where he can just be a guy!

Think I'll work on that scratching post room today... gotta test the carpet samples!

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Wed Feb 10, '10 7:14pm PST 
GUIDO, hi there, oh I've missed you. I'm the supervisfur here for the little boykits on this beautiful mansion job.

Pizza kitchen by Guido, now that tis the best EyeTailYun Pizza you ever do eat!!!!

Good to see you, *Mancat hugs*

Later........I must get back to work.....

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 4:11am PST 
MEN MEN MEN shockshockshockshockshockshock
IT IS STARTING TO SNOW HERE IN TYLER TEXAS shockshockshockshock

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 7:41am PST 
Oh No Platelicker! Are you gonna Ski-doo down the driveway with your Man Cat Tool Belt on?laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 7:43am PST 
Buon Giorno Man Catz! I'ma pawing up the True Blue Purrrints fur da Pizza Kitchen - oh CATZOWEY weeza gonna have da Pizza oven with real burning wood to fire up our wood burning pizzas - then weeza gonna have automaticat dispensers for all da toppings. Yep Uh Huh! A dispenser for squirting out da red sauce, one you just purress yur paw upon and out falls da cheesie stuff, then a dispenser fur da salami and da olives and all da EyeTailYun pizza topping. WOWza MEOWza itza gonna be fantasticat Man Cat Pizza Kitchendancing

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 7:55am PST 
It looks like Guido has the Pizza Kitchen under control so I'm going to start working on the playroom. *unloads yards of carpeting and poles, and stands, and netting, and a big box of toys on long strings*

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 9:57am PST 
*Guido prances thru the construction zone not exactly being aware and goes flat on the floor - tripping on the ropes and toys Greyson is unloading - He's screaming in Italian*

Oh Shuksatini! I thinks me and myself hazza da AxSadent. Anybody gotza Man Cat Furst Aid cat kit? I wazza so so so ecstaticat to unload da Pizza Kitchen supplies, I got tripped up, big time! Dontcha Man Cats tell nobody I slipped and tripped! I'ma supposed to be da Purrfecto dude!laugh out loud

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 10:57am PST 
I'm sorry, Guido! Here, let me give a paw up. *untangles Guido from the strings attached to feathers and jingle bells* We could use a super-dooper-visor around here to help us....

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Thu Feb 11, '10 12:13pm PST 
By the way, Guido... I just LOVE your PINK blankie!!!!

I know you are hiding from Cupid, but PINK???? You MUST be manly to carry that off! I'm proud of you, you big Eye-tal-ian meatball!!!!! way to golaugh out loudlaugh out loud

(Page 6 of 40: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]