Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 3 of 40: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Sat Feb 6, '10 9:24pm PST 
Hi Decker, I am happy to make your acquiantance. We'll work as partners super doopervizing the little kittens. We'll get them whatever they need and make sures they don't get hurt, yes sireeeeeee, you gots the measures and I gots the keys. So let's go get em Decker ......ey too bad ya didn't get your own wrecker service....it'd be Decker Wrecker Service...big laugh sorry, I jus couldn't resist....

"pluah"

Decker now at Rainbow Bridge

I am a lover

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 12:01pm PST 
Super Decker Wrecker Service would be real busy in Virginia now. We have so much snow and more on the way Tuesday. I am glad I am here. this will be a lot more fun.

Decker now at Rainbow Bridge

I am a lover

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 12:03pm PST 
Are we going to have an open beam ceiling so we can watch the pool table games from over head????

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:13pm PST 
Hmmm I like that Open Bean ceiling idea cuz we can also climb upon the beams and beam down at everyone. Hey men - Happy Super Bowl Day! Next year we'll all be kicking back our paws in our Man Cat MANsion - watching the game on giganticat TV screens

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:22pm PST 
I think we need a room with carpeted walls and leaning tree trunks in it for us to get all our scratching needs taken care of... maybe a pedicure place right next to that? I'm gonna drag some recliners into our mancat house cuz us mancats need recliners! think we can get a good deal on those BARKaloungers?

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:23pm PST 
Howdy, Yolo! I like the open-beamed ceiling idea too! I think we should cover the beams with bright-colored carpet, so they are easier to play on for us guys who are sometimes not so graceful red face ... also we can have rope ladders and slides so we can get up and down from the beams! The we can play real-life Chutes and Ladders! laugh out loud Woo-hoo! happy dance

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:24pm PST 
Yeah, Ozzy! A whole room that is one big scratching-post! happy dance

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:37pm PST 
I'll vote fur a gold fish pond right the the middle of the room with a fountain and everything......We'll keep it stocked alright and wait fur them to get real big.........

hail

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:40pm PST 
How about a giant-screen TV that shows videos of birds all day???? big laugh

Tully

The Tullster

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 1:41pm PST 
I like what you Man Cats have done with the place so far...open beamed ceilings with carpeting all over sounds purrfect! How about if we carpet the walls, too, so we can all climb them - wouldn't that be cool?

(Page 3 of 40: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]