Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 2 of 40: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 12:46pm PST 
YOLO as long as I get to bowl wif ya, you can soak in my hot tub, kay? This is cool, maybe we can find someone with a shootin' range in theirs, oh, that's right I could build dat too. Wow, a target range fur me cowboy practice. Oh and I'll have a place to practice lasoing.

Maybe I'll jus do the hot tub.......

thinking

Greyson

King of my- Castle

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 2:01pm PST 
I'm going to start working on a gourmet kitchen with all the best appliances. I just love cooking and will be very happy to share the food with everyone!

*looks online at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Viking websites*

Luke

The Silly Guy

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 4:07pm PST 
Any cat wanna help me dig a swimming pool? It's got to have a diving board, a slide, and a waterfall. I think I'm gonna need a tractor to move all this dirt laugh out loud

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 4:24pm PST 
Oh boy, Greyson, I can't wait to see your kitchen and taste your yummy cooking!

I will help you dig, Luke! *puts on hard hat* This MANsion is going to be pawsome!

Let's make the pool in the shape of a fish! big grin

Edited by author Fri Feb 5, '10 4:26pm PST

Fat Baxter

The hunter and- lover

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 4:41pm PST 
I'll help with the pool room!wave

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 6:33pm PST 
shock Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! A Man Can MANsionshock
"spit"
I thought we could build it on a high hill with a BIG front porch facing the west so we can rest after our had work days and watch the sunsets kitty
"spit"

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 8:30pm PST 
Sounds great, gents. Let's put in lots of skylights so we can count on getting a nice pool of sunshine just about anywhere in the house. .

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 10:45pm PST 
I like Jasper's idea too. I think it'd be cool to have an indoor track all around the Mansion so we keep up our excercize.

Uh Huh Uh Huh??????

Decker now- at Rainbow- Bridge

I am a lover

Purred: Sat Feb 6, '10 6:02am PST 
I want to help you guys. I am too young to hold a heavy hammer, but I am a super good supervizzzzzerrr. I can make sure that everything is cat friendly.

Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Sat Feb 6, '10 8:51am PST 
Welcome Decker! You and Tabby Little are our yungun Man Cats so you 2 be careful not to lift heavy stuff. I think having a Super Doopervisor is a good thing. I'm gonna go and measure the track room *Yolo is walking with 19 yards of measuring tape trailing behind him and over him - trip!*

(Page 2 of 40: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]