What TOOLS Dangle From Your Tool Belt?

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Mon Jan 25, '10 1:14pm PST 
I got a horse shoe thingy (hey I'm a Cowboy Kitty Man Cat) and I got a little hammer to tappity tap tap on the kitchen cabinet.

Kitt Carson- Bush

I Love to Zoom!!

Purred: Mon Jan 25, '10 9:53pm PST 
I carry a rope on my belt (for those times that I am higher up than normal, when working) and a level (to make certain my markings are straight)!! wave

Harley

I am Harley- Quinn!

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 2:46am PST 
I am very lucky because I have a toolbelt and a spy kit! My spy kit has tweezers, a mini flashlight and a magnifying plastic!

Junior- Fluffkins

Let's play. Now.- NOW. I SAID- NOW!!!!

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 5:36am PST 
I have a level and a saw, plus a hammer and chissel. At least, that is what is in my belt right now. laugh out loud

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 2:56pm PST 
On my manly man cat tool belt I have a manly hammer hangin' through the hammer hole. kitty Real wood handle. No sissy aluminum handle. wink

"spit"

I have my fitty foot retractable locking metal tape measure clipped on my manly man cat tool belt. smile

"spit"

I have my small handy level to shore up lumber to the precise horizontal line. thinking

"spit"

I have my "don't be at man's work without it" chalk line marker. big grin

I also have my locking vise grips, my flat tip screw driver, my Phillips-head screw driver, and my Thermos filled with screwdriver over ice.

"spit"

Thar's more tools but that will make us a start. "spit" thinking

Jasper,- Angel- Dreamboat- #49a

Can I get you a- drink?

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 3:32pm PST 
I have a claw hammer, of course. A rasp, which I carry in my mouth. Works well for sanding and general scraping chores. I always keep a few punch tools handy. And a biscuit cutter, in case I run across any biscuits.

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 4:07pm PST 
wow Platelicker - your Man Cat Tool Belt must be huge! All that man cat stuff on it - does it jingle jangle?

And wow Jasper - are ya gonna recruit your brofur the Viking Man Cat?

Now guys - what're we gonna do with Chrissy? OK..she can be in charge of the Shop Vac. She'll probably wanna shop fur vacs and not use shop vac.

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 4:21pm PST 
Hi, oooooooo, I see nothin' but muscles around here. I don't have too many of those yet. I have a trailer, won't we need something to haul with?

I have a pencil, sharpener, I can draw lines on the wood with.
I have a paint brush, a scraper and thanks to YOLO I have a piece of rope I got on the cruise ship.

Nice to be here. I'm ready to have fun.applause

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 5:38pm PST 
Oh Tabby Little - it's neato to have ya in our new group. Don't worry about being inky dinky - we have so many jobs and you can be in charge of "Kitten Cats At Work"! Now you got a whole Construction Destruction Department to man. Is anybody bringing their Man Cat lunch box to work tomorrow?

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 6:02pm PST 
Oh boy, dat is pawsome, my grandpa said I can borrow his stuff, like anything he has in the shop as long as he shows me safety stuff first.

Alrighty young boykits, lets have at it, show em what we do, brains, not brawnseek

YOLO, I'm bringing my lunch box wif my salmon sammies and crunchie fishies. Oh and my milk too.

"Pluah" big laugh

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17