Christmas Trees

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '09 6:02am PST 
Last year mom didnt put up a tree cause it was our first christmas and she was kind of scared of what may happen with two youngins around the house.. this year she is undecided.
She took out the box of decorations and we started diggin for ornaments, I grabbed one and let go of it (bash) broken ball.. mom yelled and cleaned it up. And now has hidden all the ornaments and dont know weather to put up a tree. What do you guys do? We know we cant put up any breakable fur sure !

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '09 2:18pm PST 
~Kyande- Kisu~, meow to your Mom to get a fiber-optic tree. They come in different sizes. That is what our Mama puts up. No decorations to destroy. Great idea, huh? way to go

Rex

KIng Rex

Purred: Sat Dec 19, '09 10:13am PST 
My mommy isn't putting up a tree. She decorates the house with stuff we can't get to or break. She has pixs of Santa and all of our kitties. I think mine is best. She says our cat trees are better than Christmas trees. kitty

Itsy

Purred: Sat Dec 19, '09 5:11pm PST 
Meowdy from Texas wave
Like my brother Big Bob said meow to your Mom to get a fiber-optic tree. dancing
It is very beautiful and has changing colors. happy dance
We don't bother it because Mama put a dancing Santa Claus beneath it and he sings songs and dances. shock He is skeerie. shock So we don't go near the tree. shrug

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Dec 21, '09 7:24am PST 
MOL laugh out loud Thanks guys ! We will look into that for next year - I think we are skippin the tree this year and we just did decorations all over the house as usual. hamster dance

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Wed Dec 23, '09 6:57am PST 
Like my PurrBrothers, Itsy and Big Bob, said, Mama put up a fiber optic Christmas tree so we don't bother it. My favorite tree is my Mama cause I climb up her leg so she can hold me. cheer And I jump on Mama's back if she bends down. kissing Mama hollars "OUCH". shock Then she walks bent over so I can climb off of her back. big laugh I love my Mama Tree. cheer

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 6:56am PST 
Ok my Family Purrs silenced hush about the Christmas Tree. Fiber optic lights are off now. applause Let it go! hug Lets figure out what we are going to do to Mama on New Years Eve. shock Did I say that? shock Yes I did. big laugh

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Jan 5, '10 7:42pm PST 
We put up a real tree, but Mom makes sure that the ornaments on the bottom are kitty safe to play with if we want. Last year I climbed in it, but this year I was very good (for Santa Claws) and only played with one ornament. Maizy however kept standing up & pulling them off! Everyone was ready to blame me, but Mom saw Maizy do it, so I did not get in trouble...she did. But we were pretty good and Santa brought us lots of treats & a pack of mice toys!

Platelicker - ♥- DB#69

Platelicker- Prowlin's

Purred: Thu Jan 7, '10 9:46am PST 
Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree, your branches green excite us big laughbig laugh

Pittbutton

Pittbutton...- What?

Purred: Tue Jan 12, '10 1:55pm PST 
I foresee in visions clear a Happy Easter Tree with bunnies galore shockshock

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2