Books that become movies

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Robby Jay

C'mon, I'll race- you!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:21pm PST 
We watched The Princess Bride over vacation, and we really liked it. But the book is even better. heehee

Your friend,
Robby Jay

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 12:02pm PST 
Has anycat seen the Hunger Games yet?

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '12 7:40am PST 
We loved the Dragon Tattoo books. And now my DadKatt is watching all the Harry Potter films with MomKatt (who's read the books AND seen all the movies). Now she has to get him to read the books! MOL

Morticia cheer

Toki

copy cat cappy- cot

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 6:21pm PST 
Hi! It's been a while since I've been here. MEOW!
I am waiting to see the Hunger Games because I want to read the books first.
I think I am the only one who's never read all the Harry Potter books. I read the first one, but that's it. I saw the first 3 movies though, and I liked them. I was going to read the Dragon Tattoo books, but I had borrowed them from the library when I was too busy to read them, and then I had to return them unread. I am saving that movie too, because I don't want to ruin the books.

Hunter

Poop Anarchist

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 7:39pm PST 
We saw The Lightning Thief on tv this weekend. Well, we saw that it was on, tried to watch it, and then stopped. It was horrible. I don't even think it was true to the book. Although, Grover was pretty cool.

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '12 8:07am PST 
We were disappointed in it too Hunter! And we went to the theater to see it. Mom was so excited then disappointed.

Kingsley

Troublemeister- in Training

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '12 1:51pm PST 
Oh Hunter! Isn't that the awfullest movie? Grover was not his sweet self, and Annabeth looked like she had no muscle tone whatsoever. Just horrible.

Kingsley

Troublemeister- in Training

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 5:53pm PST 
Hey! Hi all you guys! Guess WHAT! We are finally catching up with all of the Avengers! We have never read the comic books, but we LOVE the movies!

We have watched: The Avengers, Thor, Iron Man 1 & 2, The Incredible Hulk, and we are partway through Captain America.

We are a little confused, because we have watched them out of order, so we see previews of movies that were out awhile ago and we think we have to wait for them! We are kind of dumb sometimes.

So now we are waiting for the next Avengers movie and Iron Man 3, which comes out in May.

They, as you guys undoubtedly aready know, are WAY FUN! Lots of ACTION! And HUMOR! And EXPLOSIONS!

Your friends,
Luna, Kingsley, RJ & Minerva

Emma (in- memory)

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '12 6:49am PST 
I am glad you and your family are enjoying those movies. We have seen Thor,all the Iron man's, Hulk and The Avengers. Oh, we did see Captain America too. All good movies.
We just watched the Hunger games last night. It is hard to decide if it was good or not.thinking We enjoyed the first two books. We have not read the third yet.

Minerva

I am safe and- happy now!

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:51pm PST 
Hi Emma! Guess WHAT! Even though it isn't exactly a MOVIE, we have been watching Call the Midwife on PBS! It is REALLY good! It is based on a memoir of the same title by Jennifer Worth, so we got it for our Kindle!

It is VERY good! Well-written and quite open-minded for the time and place (1950s East End of London).

We are really enjoying it, especially since I, Minerva, have had kittens all by myself before I even had a nice home where the Bipeds love me!

Your friend,
Minerva

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6