How much do you adore your cats?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Nov 26, '09 11:38am PST 
Meowmy loves us so much she cant wait to get home from work to hold us, every morning when she wakes up we are by her side, she loves holding us, grooming us, feeding us and just being there every day for us.. she is a totally devoted meowmy.. we loves her.

Toby Aragorn- **PNE**

It's Good to be- Toby Kitten

Purred: Fri Nov 27, '09 7:58am PST 
Our meowmy loves us sooooooooo much. Even when we do stuff she does not like, she picks us up and gives us huggies and keeses to say she still loves us. She crawls under stuff to find us if we get really scared. When we talk to her she answers. She follows us when we want her to. She says we are the light of her life. big grin

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 7:16am PST 
Mama has 10 purrs including me. She sets the tv in the living room to come on at 5:30 am for us to watch the Weather Channel. Mama comes out of her bedroom and pats each of us and says our names. She does the same when she comes home from work. Sometimes Mama takes a nap on the couch and we all pile in with her. She loves it. We do too. She keeps good food and fresh water out for us and keeps everything clean. We have to mess the floor up just so Mama will have something to do. She calls us her babies. I have heard her pray and she thanks God for her kitties. We love our Mama!

Bugsy

The Bugster

Purred: Sun Dec 6, '09 1:11am PST 
My mommy loves us so much. When she comes home from work we greet her at the door and she says each one of our names. She feeds us and gives us lovings and cuddles and plays with us. She talks to us and tells us how much she loves us every day. I like to sleep with her and my brothers do too. We like it when she doesn't go to work because she has more time with us, she says that she doesn't want to leave us to go anywhere, especially work. happy dance

Cartman

Fluffy Angel- Huggs... Cartman- ♥

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 7:53am PST 
Our 10 purrcat family is loved by our Mama. Some of us are more lap lovers than others. Me? I don't really like being held, or petted, or brushed. I was an only kittenchild, so maybe that is why. But I love my Mama. She talks to me and I let her pat my fat fluffy tail. She loves how I sleep on my back. My Sister, Raincloud, left a message on Dec 1 about our Mama also.

Big Bob

Big Angel- Huggs... Big Bob- ♥

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:02am PST 
I love my 10 purrcat family. Our Mama does also. My sister, Raincloud, left a message about our Mama on December 1, and my purrbrother, Cartman, left a message just before mine. I LOVE MY MAMA! She give me LOTS of attention because I am Big Bobsmile

Bootbox

A Diary by- Bootbox

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:17am PST 
Our 10 purrcat family is absolutely loved by our Mama. You can see my family's messages on this topic before mine. Raincloud, Big Bob, and Cartman.

Itsy

Purred: Mon Dec 7, '09 8:19am PST 
Purring a "ditto". I love Mama. I am a lap kitty. Love it! Some of my 10 purrcat family left messages just before mine. Raincloud, Big Bob, Cartman, and Bootbox. We are loved!

Izzy

Curious Little- Cutie Puss

Purred: Tue Dec 8, '09 1:47pm PST 
Our (my brother Mikey and I) Meowma loves us VERY VERY much. We love her back.kitty

Santana Ray

Tanna the man

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '09 8:13am PST 
Our Momma loves us like her children, she hugs and kisses us many times a day. Gives us little treats everytime she comes back in the house.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2