VIOLETT STRUCK BY CAR

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 6:28am PST 
Our Violett was struck by a car sometime during the night when she was outside. Whoever hit her picked her up and lay her gently on the ground, on her side, by our front porch. We are utterly stunned---what is going on? First Opie, now Violett----we know it is a huge coincidence---but it's true. We are just in shock.

Edited by author Thu Nov 5, '09 6:29am PST

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 7:08am PST 
Well, we are just astounded----it's only been 15 days since Opie's death. We do know Azurine (Bluie) has lost cats rather close together-----there will be no on going outside again. Mommi feels numb, she says, and is in shock. The driver must have been someone from around here who know Vi was our cat.....perhaps we will hear something later on from someone. She looked so peaceful. Oh, my Violett!!!

Annie

Speed Racer

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 9:46am PST 
crycry cry cry cry cry

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 11:15am PST 
shockcryconfusedwe are all so sad and know how hard this has to be on you and your family.. we sending purrrrs and lots of love.. Bluie and her family

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 1:44am PST 
We are at a loss for something to say after hearing this terrible news. Our most heartfelt prayers go out to you guys and your family.

PATTAPOUFF - PATTS

I LOVE ZEBA, aka- ZEEBEE,aka- HUNNYBUN

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 10:40am PST 
Do you mean my bestest T bear friend is no more ?

Is Violetta dead ?

crycrycry

China- Thunderbear

Little Tasmanian- Devil

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 11:10am PST 
Yes, Patts, her wounds were mortal, but there was no outside sign of any wound. We find that a little odd. Mommi called the vet and asked how would a cat look if it has been poisoned--he said they curl up somewhere and just die...Violett was so peaceful that Mommi thought for a moment that Vi was just a aseep. Mommi picked her up and rigor mortis had already set in. Sorry to be so graphic---Vi probably died on contact when she was struck. We still think it's odd---there was no obvious head wound either....Mommi and Auntie Ro are now very creeped out and we will allow NO ONE to go outside, and that means Itty and Leo and Punkin. Me and Joe Thunderbear and Bunny (Baby Peaches) are always indoors. Oh, also Mommi asked Ro this morning, "Is all this just going to kill me?" ( It is unbearable).
We feel ill at ease about it. But, she's gone.cry However, now she and Opie Thunderbear can plot against Joe on high.....shocksmile

Edited by author Fri Nov 6, '09 11:15am PST

PATTAPOUFF - PATTS

I LOVE ZEBA, aka- ZEEBEE,aka- HUNNYBUN

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 11:58am PST 
Ow China I am very sorry, your momie was on line but Belgium had net difficulties and now yer momma is gone again

My best friend Vee Vee ienne is no more, she and Blue and me have been friends for a furry long time

Miew take care China !
kissing
miewr friend Patts - Belgium

ANGEL

IF IT MOVES ITS- MINE

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 1:09am PST 
We continue to say our prayers for Opie and Violett and Mommy T-Bear and Aunt Ro. We are so very sorry for all of you.

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 2:31am PST 
(Wishes she should say something but she needs to hide under the table with Meowmie and a plate of Spaghetti. It's just to much. It's all just to much.)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2