COME ONE COME ALL AFTER HALLOWEEN PARTY HERE

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 4:27am PST 
*Hmph* At least I can remember my beloved Tasha's NAME!!naughty (That was for Kitty man.) Now, we are going to have a regular hoe-down.! I see someone has brought his fiddle--The Virginia reel is so fun!big grin First However---oh, let me tell yous what happened. Mommi has a framed photo of Bob Dylan on her wall, and a wooden carved (ornately) of an African spoon and fork. The other day she awakened and found all three of these had been ripped from the walls. They have alway hung ther, and they had to been ripped off (not just taked from the nails) the wall.
Opie, why don't you flutter down from your place at the Rainbrow Bridge so we can get a glimpse of you. You are certainly making your spirit known about the house. Actually, this shenangan occurred on Hallowe'en day!
Spookily,
APJ Thunderbeareeklittle angel

Edited by author Mon Nov 2, '09 4:28am PST

Opie- T-bear--In- Loving- Memory

Lord Opie the- Elegant

Purred: Tue Nov 3, '09 5:20am PST 
You silly cabbage face! I went to the bridge on the 22th---but that doesn't mean I won't haunt everyone from here on out! I miss yalls, and I have been appointed Guardian Angel for my family.little angel

Violett, In- Loving- Memory

The First True- Battlecat

Purred: Tue Nov 3, '09 5:24am PST 
We think a Hallowe'en after party would be great! We could have a bonfire tonight, and roast hot dogs (mmmmmmcloud 9) and make s'mores, today we could have a hay ride, and we can play Find Me in the Haystack and You Will Get a Kiss. Now, no moonshine allowed, but there'll be cider and lemonade and nip ale----What do yalls think?
cheercheer

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:33am PST 
Hi luie, Vilot and Everyobne
Oh no... I am so sorry I missed our after Halloween pawty... is embarrassed!!red face

ANGEL ZOEY"WE MISS YOU BABY"

ZOEY

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 1:20am PST 
Oh...........we are so sorry we couldn't get back to the party last night. Daddy thought the internet went down and after a couple of hours and a check he discovered it was the router that had messed up and by that time he had to go to bed. We smell a conspiracy and we ought to know......we invented them. HeeHee

Anyways, I'm off to find my friends and roast me some hotdogs. The party ain't over 'til its over. smile

ANGEL TASHA"WHO IS IN LOVE WIT

TASHA FREE AT- LAST!

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:54am PST 
Hi, my darling Joey bear.hug Shall we go and partake of some of this yummy brekkie and then perhaps sneak away for a little walk by the lake?smilekissing

ANGEL SASHA"WE LOVE YOU"

SASHA

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:55am PST 
Oh, my dearest Kittyman. I finally found you, my darling. Shall we join Tasha and Joe for breakfast.smilekissing

ANGEL PRECIOUS

I AM THE - KING!!!!

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:57am PST 
Oh, I am so late for the party. Darn wind gusts over Maine. I must go and find my beloved Violett and sweep her off her paws.hugkissing

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 7:55am PST 
OpieTbear, you tell them, that ole Applepie Joe trying to step on your tail.. I am so happy to see you posting and have you seen Bear and Izzy and Scrappy yet.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 2:12am PST 
Oh, it's so good to hear from you, Opie.Zoey says they have just the best scarves up there and they never need washed either. We love you Opie.little angel

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2