COME ONE COME ALL AFTER HALLOWEEN PARTY HERE

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 6:30am PST 
SHE RUSHES IN AND SETS UP THE HUGE BARN FOR THE PARTY. SHE PUTS UP PUMPKINS AND HAY WAGONS.. A STAGE FOR THE BAND AND VIOLET BRINGS IN LOTS OF FOOD AND SETS IT ALL OUT WITH CATNIP CIDER AND DONUTS TOO. THEY SET UP SOME GAMES AND A HUGE POND TO CATCH FISH IN.. SHE PUTS OUT LITTLE TREAT BAGS FOR ALL THE KITTIES..

China- Thunderbear

Little Tasmanian- Devil

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 7:10am PST 
What time? And do we get hay stacks and a hay ride?
cheercheerhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancelittle angelparty

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 8:50am PST 
it starts now and yes, hay rides and pumpkin carving.

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 3:56pm PST 
Sorry we've not been posting like, but wow what a fun pawty. Have to run over to another furrend's purrday pawty now. Mew are the best Bluie.

REANAN

MRS- REANAN- SIMON

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 1:12am PST 
Wow, Azurine!! This is some party all right. Think I must start off with a doughnut and some cider. Wonder if it's turned? HeeHeesmilewave

ANGEL TASHA"WHO IS IN LOVE WIT

TASHA FREE AT- LAST!

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 1:16am PST 
Oh...........here I come too, late as usual. Ooh.........look at that huge punkie. Don't know a whole lot about carving one, but I think my little claws are in need of some sharpening. Hmm........yeah, that's kinda' like carving. I'll just call it abstract.laugh out loudsmilewave

And I loves my big old Joey bear.kissing Must go look for him.

ANGEL SASHA"WE LOVE YOU"

SASHA

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 1:20am PST 
Can't believe my sister beat me here. Shouldn't have spent so much time brushing my tail.laugh out loud Oh, man.........candied Halloween spiders. Yummy And just the right amount of crunch. Better get some cider to wash these down with. And where is my great big, smoochable Kittyman? I shall put some spideys in a bowl and go search for him.kissing

Kittyman

The Wanderer

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 3:46am PST 
Here I am. my itsty bitsy poo.shockkissing Those spidies were fried up by Violett (p.s.---I love my Violett....And don't forget her big platter of cold beetles!cloud 9)
Aha! A big cake sprinkled with spiders amd catnip (I hear there's catnip in the layers too, and tuna spread all over the inside!cloud 9
Huggies to you, my sweet.hugkissing

Edited by author Mon Nov 2, '09 3:53am PST

Angel Pie- Joe in- Loving- Memory

HMPH!

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 4:04am PST 
There is my darling Tasha...cloud 9...How I have missed you! We must get together more often kissing Let us visit that big breakfast buffet---I see there's fried mousies, eggs in any style you desire, baconcloud 9, biscuits and gravy. Oh! Let me tell you something. Mommi had a hot dog in a bun the other day and I leapt on her lap, stole the entire hot dog and RAN with it!shock Mommi said I could have it, so I stored half of it in Violett's NEW stash---I found a bunch of Opie's scarves under ther, and the story about Vi having pitbulls and razor wire under there is a myth; however I had to wach out for the many mousetraps under there..... eek

Kittyman

The Wanderer

Purred: Mon Nov 2, '09 4:11am PST 
Uh-oh---I meant to say I love my Sasha...it is all due to the fact I must type with these long clawsred facered faceconfused---My Darling Sasha, will you forgive me? It was just a typo, honest!
Contritlely and with ever- lasting love and adorable-ness, your Kitty man. kissingkissingbig grinbig grin

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2