My stomach gurgles and mom's concerned about weight loss.

Malley

The Judging Eyes

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 6:18pm PST 
I've been having some recent tummy gurglings and my weight has decreased over the last several months. Mom doesn't really know what to do and the vet says there's nothing wrong with my liver or kidneys.

We're trying the wet Science Diet food, and I like it a lot, but sometimes I don't feel like eating it.

Does anyone know what might be going on?

★Angel Smoke '1989 - 2010'★

Tansey\- 's- Forever!

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 9:01pm PST 
You need Friskies. lo really. I'm 20 years old and believe you me I ain't much listen to vets (sorry for the neg) but really, I've only been to the vet 3 times. Once to get fixed, once to have a lump taken off my hip and once for a shot
(never again) and so really, I have never had a problem with weight or anything. I'm alittle lighter now, but that's okay, less to lug around.
I eat my wet food, grew up on Wiskas, now Friskies. Then some dry always left out for the munchies.

I hope your weight loss ain't something bad, but really kiddo, I don't think you have to worry. You'll eat when you feel like it.

By the way, I do get to eat Swiss Cheese once in awhile and I dearly love it.

I'm a really good mouser too. Take care of yourself, stay in and hang in there. wave

Mr. Zuki- DePoops- (RIP)

Until there are- none, adopt one!

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 2:34pm PST 
did you get a fecal to make sure it's not worms or anything? i was losing weight and it was giardia. do you go outside?

Patches - (Angel- 12-17-08)

Cuddly girl

Purred: Tue Nov 17, '09 8:45am PST 
How are you doing now Malley? Hope you are feeling better!