Furs N Fluffs Lil Red Skool Haus

(Page 2 of 2531: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
MOMO *STILL- TRUCKIN*

I JUST LOVE- PRETTY LADIES- AND TRUCKS!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 4:56am PST 
i tink i hd a nitemeer

Crissy- Edweena- GED FOREVER- L

Dr. Crissy- Edweena - Psychiatwist

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:04am PST 
Now, Now Pippey! You ain't allergic to skool!! It's yore attitude. Jist tink of how munch you will learn-did. Why I dent use to be able to spel or nuthin' or speaks de Englush Languege real good and NOW wook at me! Pippey, You wooked jist adorable on de skool bus and nowz you making doze faces sayin' "Allergic to Skool"! Tisk Tisk, young man! Why here Virgie and Caspar came-did all de way from Aussie Land so why don't you show dem where de little boyz woom is and make dem feel welcome!!!

Out House fur De Boys

Also, Pippey, I wants to tank you fur de nice bucket of apples! We can all share dem at wecess. You was berrry taughtful!!! applause

Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:07am PST 
Harley Arrives with all his supplies in tow. He spies his pals in the classroom and goes over to say hi before class starts.

Hi Miss Crissy....I promise to try and be a better behaved pup this term.....Notice I said TRY

I even brought lunch with me.
Guess what's in my Lunchbox?

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:08am PST 
Well Good Mornin', Momo!! Tanks fur bringin a bus pixture in fur us to see. I bets you had a gweat time on de skool bus now, dent you?

Now wet me show you were de liddle boys woom is, otey? Be sure and waise your hand wid one finger or two dependin' if ya knowz watt I mean. Shore am gwad you came dis mornin'!!

Out House fur De Boys

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:11am PST 
Good Mornin', Harlwee! I is so gwad to see such a nice young man enroll in our new skool. Wid a liddle studyin', you could be a top student!!!
(C. Edweena eyes the fried chicken) Hey Harlwee, I knowz how you can gits a weal good gwade today....meet me a wunch time!! wave

Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:12am PST 
harley raises his hand with 3 fingers......

MOMO *STILL- TRUCKIN*

I JUST LOVE- PRETTY LADIES- AND TRUCKS!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:12am PST 
a grate time on da bus? yu kiddin, rite??? did ya see da bus is a frog? eekeekeek *STANDS AND SHIVERS*

MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:14am PST 
i got my stuff in my desk already, teacher,....and i sittin down like a good dirl..uh-huh.am too! *stcks her prechewed bubble gum in the empty inkwell for later*...hey, lp??? tanks fer sittin by me on da bus...i kinda liked that! winkwinkwinkwinkwink

Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:15am PST 
i cant pawleve you guys didnt save me a seat......

BAMBI*THE- RED-NECK- GIRL*

GOOD LUCK ALEX!

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 5:18am PST 
rides up fast and leaps off her appaloosa DREAMER... throws the reins over the fence post...gives him an apple and races for the skool house....*

COWFLOPPIES! I BET I LATE....snoopy

(Page 2 of 2531: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]