Please pray for Coleman

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 7:57am PST 
Our buddy from BLC is very, very sick. Please keep Coleman in your prayers.

Coleman

Angels please watch over him. Thanks!

hug

Patches

I\'m so very- pretty!

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 7:58am PST 
I'm praying too!hug

JR Angel

- cherished angel-

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 7:59am PST 
I am watching over him along with Coleman's brothers Harpo and Max.little angellittle angellittle angel

Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 4:52pm PST 
Aww. Poor little Coleman is an angel now. He has just gone over the Bridge. cry

Princess (in- loving- memory)

I love Tanner- Soooooooooooo- Much!

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 8:34pm PST 
im there for coleman every step of the way ps ashlee our owner wont stop crying please send notes to cheer her up please!!!!!!!little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angelfrownfrowncrycrycryfrown frown

JR Angel

- cherished angel-

Purred: Sat Jul 25, '09 7:05am PST 
Ashlee, don't be too sad. It is harder on the pawrents than it is on the dog to go to heaven.

Dogs have a lot of fun in heaven. It is one big place to run and play! There are no boundaries and no dangers! We have so much fun with our friends.

If you look on Coleman's page, there are some videos of Coleman running through a wooded area with his brother Murphy. They run side by side. That is the way that it is in heaven too but all of us run in a big pack, side by side, laughing and happy! There are beautiful clean streams of water to drink and it really quenches the thirst!

Then we hear the call from St. Frank to come to eat! OH BOY is the food in heaven great!way to go

We are also always available to come and cuddle real close to our families on earth. We do that when we get the call that our loved ones are looking for us and missing us. Otherwise we just play and have fun all day!hamster dancesnoopy