It's not REDiculous - We're a Vocal Bunch of Meowsters So Meow Up: health, fun, food, purr problems, hoomans - you name it!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Mikey- "Mighty- Mikey"

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 12:51pm PST 
Go for it! Here's the place were you can speak your mind and sass back, Red Head Style! Go Red Heads! Go Red Heads! Go Red Heads!hamster dance

Miz Rose,- THE Ginja- Ninja

The Ginja Ninja!

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 2:47pm PST 
Meow!
I got a head swatty from Chef Rooster today! made me HISS!!!!!
I wassa doin nuthin..

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 2:48pm PST 
You got a head swatty because you bit my tail!
I do not like having my tail bit!

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 8:24pm PST 
Well, what's on my mind today is the weekend! I'm going to sleep in my red bed in a big sun ray if the San Franfuncisco fog stays away. I have to have sun rays to arm my red self propurrly.

Rusty aka- The Lion- King

Purred: Fri Jun 19, '09 9:43pm PST 
hey Chef Rooster, cook anything good lately? kitty

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Sat Jun 20, '09 9:46am PST 
Check out the kitchen on Calling All Chefs..I posted our Mango Lime Glazed Shrimp and scallops...kitty

Redd Catt

Large and In- Charge

Purred: Mon Jun 22, '09 6:35pm PST 
It is still too hot in the evenings, right now it is 95 degrees at 8:32 pm Texas time.
I am thinking of cooler times, like November. MOL.
I am heading off to bed as I was up late last night, well, for an old furte.
Goodnight Red Heads
Redd Catt

kitty

Mikey- "Mighty- Mikey"

Purred: Wed Jun 24, '09 8:11am PST 
Here's my thought for the day - counts for yesterday AND today!! smile I'm very proud of all my rats and knots. My momster tried this pink pill on me yesterday to calm me down so I could go someplace where they will take all my knots away. Robbie and I don't allow nobody messing with our "doos". This pink pill made me fall all over and bery hissy, bitey, and growlie. So I won't be getting that pink pill any more. I'm still a ball of mats head to toe but I think the momster has a Plan B to get rid of them. So I'm thinking up my own Plan B againt her Plan B.

Gotta go! Lots of thinking to do!!
Mikey Out!

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Wed Jun 24, '09 7:01pm PST 
Today we are thinking of snow. We had it once here. it was pawsome. Lasted 4 hours. Today here in SE Texas it was 105 with a heat index of 108. Now Redd Catt and I are shopping on line for a trip to the Coolest climate we can find.
Chef Rooster

Yes I am ready for my trip to somewhere cool. But no more parachuting Chef Rooster. My old heart cant take that again.
Goodnight
Redd Cattwave

Baci a Red- *Angel*

I AM Smiling!- It's the Red- Tabby Look

Purred: Thu Jun 25, '09 7:44am PST 
Fog has arrived - it's not red, it's white and keeps the yellow warm sun rays from warming my flaming red self

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3