Interesting Facts

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 5:17am PST 
Just post some fun facts!

My owner takes irsh dancing and she is going to be in her first feis (pronounced fesh) A fesh is an irish dacne competition.

She'll be doing reel and light jig (maybe single jig)

Sampson

Portly Puss

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 8:15am PST 
That's pawesome, Moonpye! We love Irish dance!

My Meowmy was on the radio once. In College she went overseas to England and studied literature. When she got back her professor asked her to go on the radio to talk about the student experience overseas and compare that to the literary traveler's narrative. She discussed authors like Henry James and Washington Irving. About a year ago she found her interview in the archives on the station website. MOL! It was funny.

hamster dance

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 9:49am PST 
My mommy had her picture on the first page of our local newspaper when she first moved into our house. There were Croquses (flower's) growing in the yard and a neibor called the newspaper. No one had lived in the house for a long time so that's why the neighbor called. Also in the picture was mommy and her son and daughter. kitty

Toby Aragorn- **PNE**

It's Good to be- Toby Kitten

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 11:50am PST 
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL way to go

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 5:36pm PST 
Hi Cleopatra Grace
This is super!!
Hugs and Purrs, Opiesmilesmile

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Thu May 21, '09 2:38pm PST 
wave All . Yes we can learn all kind's of thing's here. kitty

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Thu May 21, '09 7:37pm PST 
How many eggs does the average hen lay per year?
Answer: 227

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 8:22am PST 
Wow! Cool facts everybody! by the way... the irish dancing competion is next saturday!

Tweety McGee

I'm so happy to- have my own- forever home

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 1:25pm PST 
Make sure to let us know how she does Moonpye

happy dancehappy dancedancinghappy dancehappy dancedancinghappy dancehappy dancedancinghappy dancehappy dancedancing

Tigger

Tig DaCatt!

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 1:46pm PST 
The only dancing my Human does is when I run between his feet & trip him! laugh out loudbig laugh Did you know that Americans spend more on Cat food than they do on baby food? I heard that on the TV talky picture box thing.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3