Everyone help write a story!

(Page 26 of 26: Viewing entries 251 to 259)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  
Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 6:34am PST 
They should maybe head for home. They could stop at the petstore on the way and get some treats. All the poodles agreed, but then Alexandra had another idea.............

Jeannie

Poodle Girl

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 12:55pm PST 
Alexandra said she knew a poodle that lived not too far from where we are. Alexandra started to lead they way and everyone followed. Alexandra said she knew the poodle would be glad to share a few treats. The poodles walked some more and then the saw...

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Aug 22, '11 1:02pm PST 
a beautiful log home with lots of puppies playing in the front yard. "Wow, this looks like a fun place" said Nora. "Lets stop here" said Jeannie. Just then the front door opened and a big black poodle stepped outside. Alexandra said .........

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '11 4:10pm PST 
Everybody, this is my good friend Chase. Chase, we are having many adventures today, but we are hungry. Do you have some treats? Chase replied....

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '11 6:44am PST 
"come on inside everyone. I have lots of treats to share". The poodles were all excited so they hurried to follow Chase. When they stepped inside the house they were amazed to see...........

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '11 9:14am PST 
a huge table filled with many tasty treats. There were doggie bones, chicken bits, steak tidbits, veggies. Oh my exclaimed Nora, just look at all these delicacies! Please help yourselves said Chase. We have many pups living here so I always have plenty of food and goodies to spare. The poodles went over to the table and eyed all the treats. Let's dig in said Marley....

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '11 3:06pm PST 
But he wanted to be polite. The poodles wanted to try a little bit of everything, but each pup only took one treat to try. "Oh my goodness", said Chase, 'help yourself to all the treats". That is all it took and each poodle filled a plate with delicious goodies. Just as they sat down to eat......

Alexandra

Mommy's Baby- Lamb

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 8:38am PST 
A little pug said, "hey can anyone help me? I am too small to reach the table!" Marley said, "sure, I can help you, just climb onto my back." and the little pug jumped up on Marley's back and crawled up onto the table. "What's your name?" asked Marley. "It's Daisy," replied the pug "and thank you so much for helping me!" "My pleasure," replied Marley. Jeannie said......

Marley

If it Moves,- CHASE IT!

Purred: Mon Sep 19, '11 6:47am PST 
"Daisy, how did you get here? We have been wandering in the woods and were just lucky that Alexandra knew about this place. We were getting hungry"
Daisy replied...

(Page 26 of 26: Viewing entries 251 to 259)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26