Catster Club

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:42pm PST 
Ok.. now for anyone who hasn't done this this is kind of a make beleive thing. Some people who have will whip this right up. All you do is make-beleive that this is really a club and what ever actions you write is basically like your doing it right now. And there can be thousands and thousands of threads doing this (This is why the Lost Island of Atlatis (Its a group that has a longer name but I just shorten it to this) is my my other favorite group.) But anyways all you do is you talk and you don't put parentheses around your words when you are talking and if you are doing an action you use these**.

An example:

Hello!wave My name is Ashes *pulls up a chair and sits down*

So do you kind of get it? These last forever and if you are in a conversation and have to leave and won't be back on for three days don't write good bye or anything, in three days (when you get back) just look at whats gone on and write and pretend as if nothing happened. That way we won't get confused with hellos and good-byes.

This is kind of like a starter thread buy if you want to make one you don't have to have a big long introduction like this... this just explains how to do it. You can just start off talking. Ok.. I will start on this next thread.

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:43pm PST 
Hello! My name is Ashes! I hope someone comes and joins me! *Gets a lemonade and takes a sip.big grin*

Nekko

Maneki- Neko(beconing- cat)

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 4:34pm PST 
Hi Ashes, my name is Nekko. How are you today? I'm having a catachino to drink.

Gimpy

I do the macho- walk!

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 5:09pm PST 
Nice to meet the both of you, oh... could either of you show me where the bar is I'm a little new? *becomes distracted as I notice the cages of mice playing on wheels*

Nekko

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 3:50pm PST 
Aren't those mice interesting Gimpy?

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 1:36pm PST 
Oh yeah! *Walks over to a table for 6* Hey everyone come over here *Its decorated in strobe lights and red and yellow and black ribbon..* Lets eat here! *The waiter comes and asks what they would like to drink* Umm.. I will have a hot chocolate with a spritz of vanillawink

Nekko

Purred: Tue Nov 18, '08 4:34pm PST 
We need some treat's to go with the drink's.

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Thu Nov 20, '08 3:45pm PST 
*Waiter asks what they would like for appetizers* Hm.. Chocolate mousies with some cheese over catnip crackers any thing else Nekko?

Edited by author Thu Nov 20, '08 3:46pm PST

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 1:02pm PST 
Hello everyone ! Sorry I haven't been around in awhile
*pulls up a chair and orders a drink* so Ashes, whats happening
any new perspective lovely ladies in your life? heheheh.

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 1:06pm PST 
Yeah, I finally made it! Can I join you crazy cats for a little drinkie poo and a snack? * pulls up a chair and sits next to his sisfur*
Hi sis, is the waiter taking orders? If so order me a chicken anything
while I quick go wash my paws....

Edited by author Wed Nov 26, '08 1:07pm PST

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3