An Athletic School Party......

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sat Oct 25, '08 5:14am PST 
I think the Athletic School might have reached its termination, don't you?.....never mind...... It was great fun while it lasted, wasn't it?.....what I want to say is that Grandad Conrad (and the rest) will return for a Christmas Party (just before Christmas)....so be prepared.....if you have all done your exercises in each of the classes we can have a WONDERFUL time....with Marmite Twirling to the fore.........

Love you all

Grandad Conrad

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Oct 28, '08 3:30pm PST 
Well, I am proud that I tried, and paid the price--I was working so hard on my poopie rolling and hiding skills that I quit 'going' at all and ended up at the vet's office getting unstopped; very expensive for Meowma and traumatic for me, and I have to take medicine every day from now on. So i guess i'm too old for these things anyway!

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 4:40pm PST 
We didn't say anything beforehand, but we are sad the school is closing. When will that party be? Should probably be Christmas-ish, mom will not have a lot of time to let us use the catputer until then.

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 3:54am PST 
If you should chance to pass this way....have a look on the Group Messages......the message there is for YOU!!!

Would love to hear from you.......

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sat Nov 8, '08 6:04am PST 
Grandad! Hello! We would love to dust off our party shoes!smile Our silly mum has been crazy busy lately and wouldn't listen to our howls to let us come and learn. I think that is selfish. She just shrugs. WE WILL BE THERE!smile

Boris

Purred: Sun Nov 9, '08 6:00am PST 
As for how to organize it, pick a date, and when it gets close, start a thread in "Party time and play dates", then post messages for cats to know it is ready. Maybe you might want to e-mail and also drop by "Fake Cats", and invite cats over from there.

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Sun Nov 9, '08 7:12am PST 
A Party!!!!.....A Christmas Party!!!!! YES, YES, YES.....we New Orleans kitties LOVE to party.....and of course, to eat. So we will start thinking of goodies to bring to the party. A short list is below......

Shrimp (Boiled, Grilled and in A Cream sauce)
Crab - (Crab Cakes, Crabmeat au Gratin, Crab Bisque)
Oysters - Oyster Dressing, Oyster Bisque
Crawfish - (Boiled, Grilled, in a stew)

Catfish, Redfish and Flounder - Grilled, Fried, stuffed with either shrimp, crab or crawfish

Let us know if we have missed anything.

Hungry Purrs,
Benny Grunch, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Nevillecheerdancingpartyparty

Boris

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 5:35pm PST 
Chicken and Turkey. I can bring them. I will just snatch them from mom's fridge. It's only a matter of time until I figure out how to open that too! laugh out loud

If not, I will try to scrounge some cat food from the pantry.

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 6:35am PST 
Izzie, Lily Rose and Delilah will be in charge of decorations--lots of "do-it-yourself" stuff like denuding Meowmie's wheat-stalk harvest decorations, tee-peeing the party room with the last roll of Charmin, body-blocking the scarecrow dolls on the top of the entertainment center and sending them flying into the middle of the room at 2AM (too bad our Cleveland Browns don't have such a defense/offense) and knocking Meowmie's brand new "Freshly Caught Fairies" jars behind the recliner. Delilah will be the spokescat. She'll sit there and protest vehemently that "It wasn't me OR the dogs. It was 'those two'. " party