way to goof course! efurrybody around here hits me tooshrug

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:23pm PST 
not as much, hairball.

rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:24pm PST 
yeah, well, that's cause the humans let me off my bungee leash and i can run away...and...thinking

kaya skye

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:25pm PST 
run and...?big grin

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:27pm PST 
PLAY!happy danceNININININININIhappy danceplay with the cat fisher, play with the balls, play with the mousies, play try to kill the lamp with...with...well, with youshock

kaya skye

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 4:33pm PST 
laugh out loudi kept trying to get you to play, but you were tied to a table! my favorite game in the world is chase, and a sure-fire way to get churrah to chase me in the beginning-he's sort of over me now-was to steal one of his toys and run. then i'd turn and run at him...and he was such a chicken, he'd run...laugh out loudthen he'd remember he was mad and chase me, and eventually we'd be playing...thinkingnot sure i really thought it out, but it worked once, and it worked again, so i tried it again...and it didn't work, cause you were tied up. so...i stopped. and just sort of stared at you and growled or hissed occasionally, or bopped you on the head...can't get to know you without playing with you, couldn't play with you till they took you off the leash.shrug

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 9:23am PST 
Good Afternoon Students....we have rather a large class today....I am very pleased with the attendance.........

Now, Firstly....Titch please leave Simon Hedges alone..OK he smells of elderberries but that is no excuse to bop him on the head every five minutes......

Kaya Skye and Shyloh Paige......I am sorry but you must learn to speak before you can do the 'silent meouw' correctly.....we will all practice the' loud meouw' in a minute.......

Churrah ......please show us 'Banquo's Ghost'.........thank you.....that is most impressive.........do you think there is any way you can adapt that to help us all understand the 'silent meouw'?

Peter Fountain, Benny and Charmaine.....so glad to see you all in the class........Now Miss Tambolina will show off her best bonnet, just for you, Peter....here she is.......modelling her new green bonnet with holes for the ears so they can stick up straight and proud........

NOW related to this....I must tell you that we have a new student, Lucy Mae by name....yes, yes....she is a doggit!!! But a very well behaved doggit and she will now be modelling Miss Tambolina's green bonnet.....(look at those ears....have you ever seen anything so....so.....something!!!!!)

Right, now all stand in line.....Lucy Mae at the end...Titch....Titch.....you're doing it again....stop bopping Simon Hedges.........

Now, all at one time .....MEOUW...........Kaya Skye and Shyloh Paige that was quite good.......I'm sorry Lucy Mae...I have to tell you that that was a whine...NOT a Meouw......never mind......I'm sure you will do better in future.......

I think homework must be practicing the LOUD meouw first....and then, if you have time, going on to trying the soft meouw (a step between the loud meouw and the silent meouw)

We are doing alright.....but remember students we still have the ventriloquist's meouw to learn, also the screech and the hiss and the spit to do this term, as well as the bona fide Meaningful Meouw.......just work hard and practice as much as you can.......

I look forward to seeing you at the next lesson......

(Come along, Tambolina....stop making eyes at the students.........especially that Peter Fountain...........)

Grandad Conrad

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Sep 23, '08 9:13am PST 
(as they file out...) actually, the girls hiss rather well...

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Purred: Tue Sep 23, '08 10:42am PST 
"grumbling and rumbling to herself"

i just can't seem to wrap my lips around the meow.....eee..............eeeeeee........eeeooo......ooooooooo...... wawaaaaaaaaa.....

oh drat it!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4