The MEANINGFUL MEOUW.....

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
Whisper

Master of the- Silent Meow

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 4:57pm PST 
Poor Izzie! No, there is only me, so I get lavished. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in a full house like you live in...Oh, the horror of having your well-intentioned silent meows fall by the wayside and go un-appreciated. What can we do to fix that? Maybe you will have to take lessons in the the "annoying the meowy" for more, well deserved attention! I will think more about what can be done in your situation.

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 10:56pm PST 
Oh I have been so excited about this course starting! I have been practicing my excited meouw all morning. It makes mum nervous, because she is worried I have caught a bird! That is usually when I put my excited meouw to work.

Brother Colin! You are doing a very good job at teaching us. I shall practice until you return!

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 2:57am PST 
Colin here.....

Right!! are you still practicing the silent meouw? No...you started to mess about, didn't you? I saw you........

Now all in line....Izzie - pay attention!! Titch - stop hitting Simon Hedges!! Yes, I know he was being annoying, but I want you to all pay attention!!

Now, let's have a good big MEOW.....loud as you can!! Mouth wide open!! MEOW.....not bad..........

Now, Whisper would you come to the front please and demonstrate....thank you....... Now watch everybody.....see how it is done.....the mouth open very slightly.....now closed.....no sound at all......that was excellent Whisper, thank you......

Now everybody have a try......dear me, that wasn't very good....keep practicing....Whisper, would you take over the class, please.....I will return later to see how you are all doing.....and I want no messing about....

Stop hitting Simon Hedges on the head.........!!

We still have a lot to get through this term, so do your best with this....

Colin

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:06am PST 
Sorry Colin, but Simon smells of elderberries!

rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 7:52pm PST 
shockyou don't LIKE elderberries?shock

oh, i, uh, managed a sort of a 'chirp' which is better than a "squeak" or a "peep"...foster mommy said it sounded more "euphonious" even if i do still sound like a bird...red face

the kaya- skye &- shyloh paige

mutant twincats- of michigan

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 8:01pm PST 
actually we probably shouldn't be so rough on simon about his bird-speakred facethough we have beautiful voices, we almost never speak...this is especially a problem for shyloh, because her mommy can't see. we are curious...are there benefits to vocalizing more frequently? if we are to vocalize, we would most certainly want to do it meaningfully...

churrah-has- left the- building.

senior citizen- ninja- kitty-mousies- MINE!

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 8:17pm PST 
i speak when i choose, with a variety of tonal qualities ranging from kittenish to what the typist calls my "Banquo's ghost" wail. unfortunately, i'm not getting a desired result with any consistency.confusedthe kitten meow usually gets me conversation, and sometimes, but not always gets me petted. i would like to increase the frequency of pets. "Banquo's ghost" sometimes gets me catnip, and NEVER keeps my first human from leaving or brings her back once she walks out the door. i would like to improve on that-more catnip, and stop her in her tracks at least occasionally. is that possible? please?

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 8:55am PST 
Dear Grandad Conrad:

I, my brofur Benny Grunch and sisfur Charmaine Neville have enrolled in "The Meaningful Meow" class. The three of us are the "talkers" in the family. Louis just sort of goes "Ouu Ouu" and Emma really only "Chrips" when she talks to our meowmy.

Purrsonally, I prefer to carry on conversations, with meowmy, with my furry family, with the neighbors, etc. When I take my morning and evening constitutionals, I chat with any of the neighbors who might be about. At first they were surprised that a cat would approach them and engage them in conversation, but now they know me well. Now Benny Grunch has a very loud and harsh meow....it sounds rather like "MEROW"....meowmy always knows when it is Benny meowing......no other cats sounds like he does...MOL....MOL.... But he does get meowmy's attention when he meows. Charmaine has only just discovered she can meow, and is using it to great advantage. She has already mastered the "What do you mean you are LEAVING me?" meow....most plantative and heart rending, especially when accompained by her standing on her hind legs and looking out the french doors at mewomy......who sees her opening her mouth and meowming and putting on the "sad kitty face" as well. All of us would be happy to share our "meowming secrets with other students.

I see in the class also, the lovely Miss Tambolina, wearing her most fashionable bonnet. The one that shows off her silky ears to their best advantage. I know I will enjoy this class very much.

Pete Fountain, Benny Grunch and Charmaine Neville

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 10:36am PST 
I do say "Oh, maaaa!" I even repeat after Meowmie when she says it to me. I do this at wet food feeding time.

Meowmie and I are going to co-teach the insect killing class. Yesterday Meowmie got two. She knocks them off wherever they are. I kill them and eat them...way to go

Evie

Purrs off, ye- scurvy woofer!

Purred: Tue Sep 16, '08 6:29pm PST 
OOoohh Izzie, I am talkative too! I have my own room here, because I don't like Fui and Suey very much, and it gives me privacy to prepare for kitten birth. I talk to my foster mum through the door when she is in the hall. It sounds just like "heloooo, muuuum!'. It gave foster dad a fright the first time he heard it- he thought there was a little human in the house! laugh out loud

This looks like a wonderful course. I am a clever kitty, and will work very hard!

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4