Dingleberry-dancing!!

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 6:41am PST 
This is a class that will do good things for most pussiecats....especially longhaired ones like Tambolina.........

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 6:45am PST 
Will we be dealing with the "squishy" as opposed to "firm" issue?
I have a keen interest in this subject, especially after this morning...

Whisper

Master of the- Silent Meow

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 9:31am PST 
This can also be where *stuff* gets clumped onto the pantalones! I have been known to do some dingleberry dancing myself!

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 12:57pm PST 
Good evening everyone.....Tambolina here.....

Now I more than the rest of my family KNOW about dingleberries....their size, consistency, texture and clinging-ability......

In this class we will firstly learn how to make dingleberries of the correct texture to be able to scatter them when we do dingleberry-dancing (remember that we are holding this class not only to further your athletic ability but to ANNOY THE MEOUWMY) We MUST have dingleberries of the correct texture and clinging-ability for you to be able to scatter them all over the house (and especially in places that the meouwmy will hate, like on the counter or in her bed etc)

Now, do you all realise the seriousness underlying the fun of dingleberry-dancing? YOU MUST LEARN HOW BEST TO ANNOY THE MEOUWMY IN ORDER TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AS A FULLY-ADULT AND RESPONSIBLE CAT.......

Think seriously about this, my friends.....we are engaged on a fun...yes....endeavour....but also a serious enterprise........'To annoy the meouwmy'.........

The next lesson.....how to make dingleberries of the correct texture will commence tomorrow.....

Good evening all, and have a peaceful night.......

Tambolina

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 10:08am PST 
Oh, mine are clinging too much! I keep having to have them removed, so undignified!red face