Good afternoon - this is the plastic-bag anounting class!!

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:10am PST 
Welcome!!

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:50am PST 
It might help if I could spell 'anointing'.,.....

This is really fun (for the revolting pussycats....ie. Grandad Conrad) 'shuffle....aim....fire!!!.....

EEEEEKKKKK

Tambi-Jan

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:53am PST 
How exactly does one go about anounting a plastic bag? Do you mean like shredding it? 'Cause I'm good at shredding. Cartboard, plastic, upholstery, carpet, human skin... makes no difference to me. laugh out loud

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 5:55am PST 
Lakoda eats them! MOL!!!!!!

Biggest Boy- RIP

I'm a Big Lovest- Bug!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 7:47am PST 
Hi everykitty! Its my first day of school! I has a question already. Is anounting mean shredding? My brodder just shredded on the Sunday paper bag. I loves to get the paper rolls out of the bafroom and shred them. How do we kow if we do this right? What should Mamews annoyance level be? Yay I loves school! snoopycheerhappy dancehamster danceparty

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '08 3:54am PST 
Good morning students.....I am very happy to see you here......

Let us begin........who do we have here? Gracie, Biggest Boy and Morgan........I am Grandad Conrad.....and I hold a PhD in Plastic Bag Anointing.......

What is Plastic Bag Anointing? It is an ancient traditional art-form, practiced firstly by the ancient Britons.....it was also, unfortunately, practiced by the Romans and that was why the Romans were able to invade Britain - they were better at it..........

No, Gracie and Biggest Boy, it is not shredding, although shredding is an honourable occupation for a cat. Nor is it eating plastic bags........IT IS PEEING ON THEM!!! I have spent years on serious study of this art and what I don't know about it is not worth knowing...........

Did you bring some plastic bags with you to practice on? No? Never mind, please bring some to the next lesson........

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask........

See you at the next lesson...

Grandad Conrad