Good Afternoon to you all - this is the poopie- rolling class!!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Fri Sep 19, '08 3:33am PST 
Shyloh, poop is the universal language! Sonds to me like you are doing a fine job of expressing yourself. As for me, I'm happier today, but now I have Meowma wondering how long it should be before I 'go' again. I hope to be back rolling with the rest of the class, soon!

Titch

Great things- come in small- packages.

Purred: Fri Sep 19, '08 10:02am PST 
Hmm, say it with poop! It MAY catch on....

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 8:43am PST 
Good Afternoon Students......

BooBoo what have you been doing? I think you've got it wrong.....you should be doing many, many wonderful poopies to use in poopie rolling....not stopping altogether.....No...sorry....you've got it wrong....you'll have to do better in future....hope you have started doing some now....hope you've brought some with you for practice........

Titch - in the meouwmy's slipper!!.....that deserves a gold star....definitely top of the class.......

Shyloh Paige.....yes....you understand the underlying philosophy of poopie rolling!!!!! Say it with poop!!! Have you been very creative?!! Where have you been rolling the poopies to? Please tell the class........

Now, have you all brought some poopies with you? Good!! You must all roll your poopies round the room now to the tune of 'Ay ay ay ay Conga'.........

Tambolina has just come in the room, bringing with her two ENORMOUS poopies.....(Oh they are mine) so we will join you.....'Ay ay ay ay Conga'.......

Remember that the ultimate in poopie rolling (elementary class) is to roll the poopie into the centre (the dead centre) of the Meouwmy's bed..........This is a STATEMENT!!! let me know by post how you are getting on with this.....(on the Meouwmy's chair would be a really good first step........... ) Be Creative!!!!

Grandad Conrad

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2