Sarah!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Seven - Beloved- Bridge Angel

Lucky Seven!

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 7:50pm PST 
Anyone else watching Sarah Palin's speech tonight! Wow! What a lady!

I'm so outdone with the press. What man would ever be asked if he could handle a new baby with special needs and running for VP?? And whose business is it if her young daughter is pregnant? Why can't they just leave families out of this? ?red face

Any other opinions out there?

Zoe- (1997-2013)

The Queen of- Binge and Purge!

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 8:38pm PST 
I'm with you!! We love Sarah Palin at our house!!! She has been completely trashed by the Lib press!! The same Libs who have been preaching that woman can run businesses, run for office, and have kids, etc. chage their minds when a woman's politics are Right Wing. They say: "Shut up and stay home with your kids!!!" What hippocrites!!!

Fiona

I 'm a Diva!!

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 8:45pm PST 
Today Rush Limbaugh aired a sound bite of some stupid woman (I think her name is Sally Quinn) who said on CNN that Sarah Palin needs to stay home with her children because that's what Evangelical Christains are supposed to do!!!!!! What the &^^%% does this (possibly) Athiest Lib know about Christians and what Christians believe?????!!!!! My Mom was COMPLETELY INSULTED by that ignorant remark!!!! Apparently equal oportunity is only for Left-wing pinkos!!! Opportunity for women is ONLY FOR PINKO Women?????? Right Wing Christain women: Pinkos want you barefoot, pregnant and in the closet!!! Excuse me Mom's a little livid right now!!

Patrick - In Loving- Memory

I love to be- hugged!

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 5:44pm PST 
We are SOOOO impressed with Sarah Palin! We have read some left-wing blogs and those people are just SCARED of her! They are just sniping because they know the Republicans could win now!

Our local conservative radio talk show host Mark Belling took a call from a Dem lady today who just started screaming all kinds of ridiculous things. He was calmly talking in the foreground, talking about the emotional outbursts of the Dems because they are so mad about Sarah Palin...this Dem woman was screaming in the background ... she wouldn't even listen to Mark! (It was hilarious!)

It is just so refreshing to hear a woman who is "normal" and can stand up to the crooks! While we were certainly going to vote Republican because we are pro-life, Sarah has energised us and we are excited about voting this year!

Yay, Sarah!

Edited by author Thu Sep 4, '08 5:45pm PST

Logan- (1996-2009)

Because I'm the- Capt. That's- why!

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 6:19pm PST 
Hey Patrick! We know of Mark Belling!! He subs for Rush a lot!!! The Dems are SOOOO running scared!! Mom even bought a McCain/Palin yard sign, two buttons and 4 bumper stickers!!!!! Thanks to Gov. Palin!!!!! Go Sarah Go!!! dancing

Edited by author Thu Sep 4, '08 6:20pm PST

Onyx (angel)- who loves HL

Onyx - Bug Slayer and- Foot Mauler

Purred: Fri Sep 5, '08 9:20pm PST 
Did you see the thing on CNN? The correspondent was interviewing a group of women about Sarah Palin. Is was very disappointing. They kept going on about how it's not sexist to ask if she can handle motherhood and the vice presidency, since she's the one who says that being a mom is what qualifies her for the position. HELLO??? When did she say that? Did I miss that? One woman said that Palin shouldn't thrust her pregnant daughter into the spotlight because she's too young to understand what it means. HUH?!? I don't see Bristol being thrust into the spotlight by her mother. SHe is included along with the rest of the family, not hidden like something to be ashamed of. If anyone has attempted to put her in the spotlight, it's the liberal media. One woman said that in Palin's place, she would have declined the nomination to focus on her family. Do these people realize what they're saying? They speculated on whether she was capable of putting the country first, before her family. I can't take it!!!! They don't ask this about ANY man in office. But yet these women think that these questions aren't sexist, but valid. This is why women have made less money, have fewer high-level positions and are generally at a disadvantage in many fields of employment. Does anyone remember the episode of the Honeymooners where Alice got a job as a typist for extra money but had to hide the fact that she was married so she wouldn't get fired? That her employers didn't hire married women because they would get pregnant and leave their jobs. That mentality thrives today. I think it's sad that so many women paint themselves with the same brush that has held women down for so long.

Tabitha

I'm the smart- twin!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 7:49am PST 
These woman who are putting down Sarah Palin are same women who burned their bras in collage. They don't care about equal rights for all women. They want Liberal Woman ruling the world. Example. They wanted Hiliary to be pres. They love Nancy Pelosi (who brought all her grandchilden in with her as she received the gavel!) as Speaker of the House. None of them said that Grandma Pelosi should be home baking cookies for her grandchilden!!!

Samantha

No Sir! We can't- call it the- Enterprise!

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 7:51am PST 
Some of these liberal women believe that conservatives want all women barefoot and pregnant! What a sterotype!!!! They have no clue to what conservatives believe. Or, they do, but distort it to keep other folks from joining the conservative movement.

Pearlie

I'm an armpit- nuzzler!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 12:11pm PST 
We love Sarah Palin around here. snoopy The Libs are full of double standards.. Bush is someone who has "minorities" in his administration and he treats them with dignity. Clinton had "minorities" too and he used them for his own purposes, like Betty Curry adopting Socks when they got the dog (jerky ppl throw out their cats) and then Vernon Jordan cleaned up after him in the Lewinsky scandal.
We Catservatives do more than TALK about being inclusive. We actually DO IT and then we don't toot our own horn about it like the Libs do.

Gysmo,- (Always in- my heart)

Miranda, my love

Purred: Thu Sep 11, '08 9:11am PST 
We all love Sarah at our house!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2