Labor Day blow out BBQ!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
♥Tigge- r♥

I'm ready fur- Russ & Saki's- wedding!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:03pm PST 
Hi Allie!

Yes, I thinks me heard Boo tell me ya'll were pals...is his flying getting any better? Maybe that is why he has not flown down here just yetthinking

Nutmeg In loving memory

Love others and- you shall be- loved!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:04pm PST 
Yes Tiggy , Cinnamon and I have been helping Allie show Boo around the bridge and help him to learn how to use his wings. He misses you too!

Hailey

I'm a meowmy's - girl!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:04pm PST 
*giggles* thanks, Tiggy! Yea, she did but she has been kind of busy. My pawrents have been busy and are getting ready to start planning a move. YUCK! She said she will be e-mailing her back soon! Do you know when you are going to be moving to CO?

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:06pm PST 
MOVING????
Is this new Hailey?

♥Tigge- r♥

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:06pm PST 
Where are they moving? In town?

We are hoping,by a miracle, to move by the end of next month...we are just praying something will open up fur us around the Denver/Golden/ Boulder area....sounds crazy,but hey,God can work miracles!

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:08pm PST 
Tiggy, God DOES work miracles, you just have to purrrrrr very loud and he will hear you!

Allie the- Angel Kitty

I have my wings,- I am- free...12-30-200- 7!

Yes, i have been helping him learn how to use his wings too. It took me a little while to learn how to use these big bulky wings! But watch..... *Allie flies all over the place* it is pretty easy!!! *giggles*

♥Tigge- r♥

Nutmeg,thanks fur looking after him...me wonders if he's confoosed...he probably misses us too...

Cinnamon In loving memory

Adore me and I- will love you!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:09pm PST 
Allie you are so graceful with your wings........applause

♥Tigge- r♥

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:10pm PST 
*giggle*

Boo always was prrrty clumsy,so I can see him running into trees and stufflaugh out loud

Yes,JB, God does work in our behalf,even when things seems as low as they are right now...so efurryone purr that we easily move to Colorado!!!Weeee!

(Page 11 of 19: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19