Tiki Taki Too

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 11:56am PST 
For those of you who know how do this, this is a tiki bar/restraunt/clothes store/ gift shop/roller coaster theme park.big grin

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 11:58am PST 
*Ashes walks into the theme park and his eyes widen shockshockshockshockshock this is almost as big as Disney World... he goes and sits on a bench and just admires this place.shockshock*

Whisper

Its tough to be- so handsome

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 4:21am PST 
Oh my this place is soo big. I cant wait to check out the gift shop. I need to pick up a new toy.

Dusty

Girls just wanna- have fun!!!!!

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 5:42am PST 
wavewavewave Hey Ya'll wavewave

Oh look at the roller coaster!!!! **Dusty and Tigger run off to ride the roller coater**

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 10:49am PST 
Hi all! *Ashes runs over to the nearest gift shop and all it is is catnip, mousies, birdies, and kitty accondo's galore...* I don't think i can look at this all in onw dayshockshock*Ashes walks over to a kitty accondo that could be set for a queen.. *wowers, i think Mrvica would enjoy this...*Ashes looks at the price tag and it is only $15* And on sale too! How better can this place get???????? *Ashes goes to the catnip stand and samples some vanilla/chocolate catnip... yum!*big grinbig grinbig grin

Dusty

Girls just wanna- have fun!!!!!

Purred: Wed Aug 20, '08 8:48pm PST 
Dusty and Tigger spent the day in the theme park riding all the rides

riding the roller coaster

They see Ashes and Whisper at the catnip stand wavewavewavewave
What a day!!! This has been so much fun. Ashes that looks good. Tigger, lets try one of those vanilla/chocolate catnip samples too
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Thu Aug 21, '08 4:06pm PST 
Oh you guys can try some this stuff is delecious! DID YOU KNOW ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY??!!! You should come.... my invite in is the group mail..cheercheercheer

Dash

Cuddling is what- I do best

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:51am PST 
Happy Birthday Ashes, Here is a gift!!! It is a lovely feather boa for playing. I found it at the gift store. I hope you enjoy it. This theme park is soo nice!!!

Whisper

Its tough to be- so handsome

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:51am PST 
Wow Ashes, this catnip sample is awesome, I am a picky cat but I like them. Oh and look a tuna sample. Its the bestest day in the world.

Daisy

Purred: Fri Aug 22, '08 4:52am PST 
Dusty can I ride the roller coaster with you?

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5