Nip-N-Bones Cafe

(Page 80 of 86: Viewing entries 791 to 800)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  [Last 10 entry]  
Nermal

stressed

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 6:12pm PST 
This is gooooood sangria! Oh dear!!!
lol Justin..I can't dance worth a poo but it's fun to try...come on we'll get this conga Line going...nermal hands Justin a fruit hat to wear and start to chachacha!dancing

Justin - Dreamboat- #109c

Here comes- trouble!

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 6:18pm PST 
Thankyou Nermal! I feel so important in my fruit hat - I wonder if it will help me to dance better!! Justin joins in the conga, kicking his paws up as far as he can and loving every minute cloud 9

It's bedtime now, sorry must go. It's 2.17 in the morning and time to hit the sack.
It's been so much fun hanging out with my friends! Sweet dreams!! cat on moon

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 8:13pm PST 
OMC, I missed the Conga line AND the chicken dance cry
*Mietzi eats a left-ofur Tuna sandwich* Mmmmh this is good. Hi all. Mom totally furgot about the Get-together today frown Looks like everybody had fun. I'll just sweep the kitchen floor and lick the dishes clean. See you all around.

Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 7:03am PST 
Mietzi, let's keep the party going all weekend big grin Why not? Do we want to stay here or in the other thread ? I have a big announcement to make. Can any kitty guess what it is?cheer

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 8:00am PST 
Hi Molly wave
I think I'll hang around the Cafe. Since I just cleaned and put the clean-licked dishes away everything is nice for new furs to come and pawty. I think I'll cook us brunch. Egg and Bacon and Ham and Hashbrowns. How do you like your eggs, Molly?

I think I might know what your announcement is. I think you've been a busy Angel.
big grin

Molly Angel

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 8:14am PST 
I like cheesy eggs Mietzi. Thanks for cooking them. How about if I make some bacon? I will go get Timo too.

*Molly puts the bacon on then walks down the hall and says "Boys,the party is in the cafe. Let's bring the cards and hang out in there. Mietzi and I are cooking breakfast" Molly pads back to the cafe.

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 8:31am PST 
Timo spreads his cards on the Cafe table. "Okay, so if I have 3 sevens then I want to try and....Hey, do I smell bacon? Oh eggs over easy! Thank you Mietzi. Yum yum yum..."

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:42pm PST 
So sorry we weren't here yesterday, Mom got busy cleaning out her file cabinet and boxes in the garage...shrug we can't believe she did so much and then too tired to get on computer...

Now I think we need to keep this going for a little while longer. guess what we had beautiful days here in San Diego so we all got to be outside, Kody was in the tent for a long time...I was on my leash soaking up the sun

Molly Angel

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:50pm PST 
Time for some dance music. happy dance

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sun Mar 3, '13 4:49pm PST 
Hi Zekey wave
*Mietzi does the chicken dance together with Angel Molly*
Whooo Hoo, I like dancing like chickens dancing cheer

(Page 80 of 86: Viewing entries 791 to 800)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  [Last 10 entry]