Nip-N-Bones Cafe

(Page 3 of 86: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Nermal

stressed

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 6:53am PST 
hi everyfur! how is everyone today? looks like it's gonna be aonther hot day down here in the southeast again! but this refreshing nip-tea surely does hit the spot!!!
nermal

Luci

I'm a cat for- Obama!

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 10:16am PST 
Good morning,
It's still morning here on the west coast and it's foggy too. Nice and cool. Hopefully it will burn off later and warm up a little. It's kind of nice to have natural air conditioning but sometimes I get sick of the grey. What's it like where you live?
Luci

Tigress

How may I pounce- you today?

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 11:53am PST 
It was storming yesterday, but today it is 85, humid, and very sunny.
I could do with out the humid part MOL.

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 6:56pm PST 
It was toasty here in NC....but mom spent a good part of the day at grandmeowmy's pool....and then she finally got home to let us have some puter time...

Hope effurryone is having a great weekend...mom has been super busy and has finally got some breathing room to let us chat some...

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 8:17pm PST 
It's been very nice and sunny, around 90-100 Farenheit, here in Portland. Mom's got a bit of a sunburn, but that's cause she didn't wear a hat when she was out! Silly mom! Us kitties are loving the a/c, and playing in sunbeams in the morning. Tabby and Rori like to try to catch them when they reflect off the windows. big grin

Sergei

still purrin- loud n clear!

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 1:50pm PST 
hi, guys wave

I'm a bit new here...I mean for the first time in the cafe...Soo..can someone fill me in? laugh out loud jk

How is everybody??

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 5:06pm PST 
In Louisiana It is 94 degrees. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So hot mommy is at the zoo all day so she is just so tired.

Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 5:24pm PST 
I would like to raise my glass of catnip milk in a toast to oly. Congratulations for being cat of the day. Three cheers!!!

Luci

I'm a cat for- Obama!

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 9:19pm PST 
Here, here or is it hear, hear? Sorry, English is my second language. Maybe Purr, Purr is more appropriate. Oh, whoops that is in response to Molly's toast of Oly, aka CAT of the DAY!!! Way to go Oly!
And as I like to say... Cheers!
Luci

Buster

I'm a cat for- Obama!

Purred: Mon Jul 14, '08 9:31pm PST 
Aloha,

We live in Hawaii, on the Kona coast, and it has been pouring for about the last 4 hours. It's okay, we need it and it is rainy season!

Congrats Oly for COTD!

way to go

(Page 3 of 86: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]