Almost half of my ferals MISSING!

Diesel

Mommy's Little- Man

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 11:30am PST 
Out of my 12 ferals 5 all have been missing since Sunday. I haven't seen them and their food stations haven't been touched even tho I renew the food everyday. Out of those 5 1 was very friendly, one was a crier (He would cry when I called for him). They have never disappeared like this before. 4 out of the 5 ate at the same station everyday. One would be at any of the 4 station from 8 am to 9am everyday.
The rest are acting strangely. Not near as happy when I drive up and they totally bury the food at their station when they are done eating even tho there is more food left on the platter.
The only thing that is different is that I did capture a 4 week old kitten, 1 of 4 I saw, but that wasn't until I was searching for the missing 5.
The good new is the 4 week old female is healthy except for a URI, but not a bad one. She is very tame, but she doesn't purr. And she ( and the her 3 sibling are absolutely gorgeous hence very adoptable.
NEW BABY

MISSING: STRIPER

MISSING: LUCKY SNOWBALL

MISSING: PRETTY MOMMA

MISSING: BIG OLD TOM

Feral: Bugsy

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 10:52am PST 
UPDATE! All but 2 of my ferals are missing. 1 has even abandoned her babies, but they seem to come out and eat wet food at night.
I have also caught 2 more of the babies. 1 from the same liter, one from another. There are 3 sets of kits, a total of 10 kits, I THINK. I have 3 at my home. 2 are spoken for already.The 2 feral adults left are the mothers.