Purred: Thu May 15, '08 6:42pm PST 
Love ya, Aldo, Tess and Noelle!
hughughug

cryLove ya, Laurel !!! cry

Apollo

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 7:09pm PST 
I hope she's looking down at her kitties, and her doggie and smiling. . .she probably is, and now she won't be in any pain, the only thing painful is that she won't be with her loving furmily cry
We will miss Aldo and Tess so much cry May they find a warm and loving home, just as loving as Laurel was!

little angel little angel little angel little angel little angel

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 5:37pm PST 
With Love and Purrayers for Aldo, Tess and the Family!!
hughug
Purrs, BooBoo

T C ♥- (an angel- always)

I am Mrs.- Cagney!!!

Purred: Tue May 20, '08 8:35am PST 
There have been so many highs & lows these past few days. I seems that Noelle (although taken to animal control) will have a wonderful & loving Dogster/Catster furrmily, Aldo & Tess are running free but nocat is giving up hope. **hugs to everycat & their human that have been helping with this** Laurel you are truly loved & I hope you passed knowing that. I'll keep purrrrring for the outcome we all need. Catsters Rule!!!

Pandora

Pandi (with a- heart over the- i)

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 6:42pm PST 
I am forever grateful to Laurel for helping my Mom out when I first moved home. Coffee and I were learning to live with each other and life became much easier after Mom followed Laurel's advice. Thank you, Laurel. We are doing all we can down here to watch over Aldo, Tess and Noelle. We know you are probably in the midst of a bunch of feral cats who crossed the bridge ahead of you!! May you rest in peace.

Coffee

Swat first; ask- questions later.

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 6:44pm PST 
We were not ready for Laurel to go! After reading the tributes and messages, it is clear that she was a special angel on earth. We are so blessed that our paths crossed. She will forever have a place in our hearts.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2