Opinions

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bo - Blessed- Angel

Life is Good!

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 7:13pm PST 
Ok, let's get some discussion going! Who do you kitties think is going to be the Dem's nominee? I don't see much way it's not going to be Obama, but I don't think Hillary (or as my cousin calls her, the Hildebeast) is going to throw in the towel easily. Will it go to the convention? Will she give up? C'mon, you conservative cats, put in your two cents worth.applausethinkingwavedancingcheerhappy dance

Onyx (angel)- who loves HL

Onyx - Bug Slayer and- Foot Mauler

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 6:56am PST 
OH MY CAT!!!!!! Can you believe the depths to which that woman will lower herself to win office??? Now she's saying Obama can't win because exit polls in Indiana and NC:

".. found how Sen. Obama's support among working, hardworking Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

She couldn't care less about the people of this country. She will do anything to be President. I don't think she's going to give up anytime soon. She is going full force trying to get the Michigan and Florida votes to count. Talk about trying to steal an election - what nerve!!! They still go on about Prex. Bush's win in FL, and yet when it's a Dem, it's not stealing, it's only fair. Meowmie still hears about Pres. Bush's "illegal" presidency from many professors in school (thank goodness she's almost done!) the double standards that they flaunt are appalling.

My two cents.... I think Obama will be their man, but not until the convention, and I think even then Hillary will still fight.

Bo - Blessed- Angel

Life is Good!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 2:56pm PST 
I think you're right - it will go to the convention. I think she was totally convinced the nomination would be a shoe-in and now just can't conceive of it really being over. We may have to watch the convention for the fireworks!! naughty

Moses

Foster Dad

Purred: Wed May 14, '08 8:52am PST 
I think the Hildebeast will take it all the way to the convention.
Who knows maybe we will get to see a temper tantrum thrown right there at the convention.

No matter who wins the election in the end, America is in trouble.

There has got to be someone better out there.

U-Cat - (Loving- Memory)- 1988-07

Little Six-Toes

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 2:09pm PST 
I do not think that she will quit either. I think she will go all the way to the convention. She turns a few more super delegates her way everyday. I think it's hilarious to see the Democratic Party being exposed for the sexists, racists, elitists that they really are. We can thank Rush that they are attacking each other and exposing themselves to the nation. It will be interesting to see how Hillary attempts to discredit Obama out without appearing to be racist. If you criticize the guy at all, you are immediately labeled as a card carrying member of the Klan. shh

Moses

Foster Dad

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 2:46pm PST 
WAH WAH WAH

They are cry babies!!shrug

Moses

Foster Dad

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 2:49pm PST 
I also find it so amazing how they can lie and twist something all around and never get called on it. Even the media will turn a deaf ear and blind eye to it.shrug

Onyx (angel)- who loves HL

Onyx - Bug Slayer and- Foot Mauler

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 9:12pm PST 
U-Cat - did you hear about Hilary's baloney about how Obama can't win because white people won't vote him, only for her? She thinks this is proven out by her win in West Virginia. She's not the racist, it's all the working-class, blue collar white people who are racist! Shameful, if you ask me.

Onyx

Tabitha

I'm the smart- twin!!!!!!

Purred: Mon May 19, '08 1:22pm PST 
I want to see Hilary grab Obamba by his big ears and wrestle him to the ground for the nomination at the convention!!! Who's with me?! big laugh

Logan- (1996-2009)

Because I'm the- Capt. That's- why!

Purred: Mon May 19, '08 1:23pm PST 
God Bless "Operation Chaos"!!! way to go

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3