Is Anybody Out There

Snuggle

Atilla the Snug

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 9:13am PST 
I am Snuggle. I will be 17 on May 1st and I have been giving mom the bum end since I was a baby. I lay on her, I back up; I lay next to her, I back up; when she gets her plate and sits on the couch, I climb up and back up.

Mom says at least that end does not bite, but I often drag my tail through her dinner and other fun stuff as I am getting situated.

Mom knows my backside very well, of course, I am adorable from any angle.

Snuggle

Ciao-Li

Hannah's- Valentine

Purred: Sun Jul 27, '08 7:40pm PST 
Hi, Snuggle. We're exactly ten years apart; I was 7 on May 1. party What I like to do is stick my butt in the mom's face in the morning when we cuddle in her bed. I also like to flick my tail across her face to establish my dominance.

Henrietta- Marie- @3/14/10

I MEOW you very- much, Mami!

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '08 2:43pm PST 
LOL we are here! Just a bit blown about with the hurricanes!

My Mami has been very busy opening her new store in our town so she has been driving away a lot.
Some good news: Mami sent Daddy out to get catfood but the shelves were empty except for a HUGE bag of Whiskas. Mami usually buys that for a treat since it is not very healthy catfood. Instead of 5-8 pieces, we have been gorging ourselves and puking up the unchewed (gobbled up!) kibbles! We like when Daddy goes to the store! Next time we might get steak!

meow, meow!
oxoxoxoxo
Mah-reeway to gohailway to go

Chloe,- 1998-2011

I'm always a- Girlie-Girl

Purred: Fri Sep 19, '08 9:21am PST 
Hi Friends! I have been sorta "absent" lately, and I apologize for this! I also have been keeping busy pushing my beautiful Butt into Momma's face, every chance I get! I do Whirling~Twirlies (turning around and around in circles) very well! I even find the power to "talk" once in a while! (I a usually very quiet, and when I do talk, I have a sweet little "girly" voice!) Momma always says something funny like, "Garbo Speaks"! I don't know what she "Means" by this, because my name is "Chloe", not "Garbo"!!!big laughbig laughbig grin

Edited by author Fri Sep 19, '08 9:22am PST

Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

You want ME to- BEHAVE????!!!!

Purred: Tue Oct 7, '08 9:00am PST 
Greetings and Meowy Felishitayshuns!!!

I am a Butt-In-Skee

Please perooz my Butt Piksha on my Catster Paij.

Ack

BBBT