Pug Pals Cafe

(Page 5 of 676: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Furby

I'm- cute

Purred: Fri Apr 18, '08 12:14pm PST 
Hey Doodle..start up the grill & deep fryer. I'd like to order a double cheesburger(heavy on the cheese), onion rings(heavy on the grease) and a cherry coke(heavy on the cherry)! Oh and I want this to go!! Thanks!

Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Purred: Fri Apr 18, '08 12:26pm PST 
Where you going, Furby.shrug
Don't you want to hang out in the Cafe.happy dance

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 1:13am PST 
Hi Do
You made us such a delicious pineapple cream cheese shake. So yummy. Youse is so good at this.
I just love orange sherbert. Can you make me an orange sherbert milk shake with a frothy head ?

Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 9:28am PST 
*Shakes,spins, lays, and serves* There you go!

Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 5:13pm PST 
I'm back again! Boy, business seems to be good for Pug Pals Cafe thanks to Doodle!
I see that Miss Furby ordered some onion rings. I'd like to try some of those onion rings and maybe some cheese sticks if you have them please.
If you aren't too bust, Doodle, I'd love it if you'd take a well needed break and share some rings an sticks with me.
happy dance

Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 3:03am PST 
Doodle,
I forgots to order a side of Calamari with tartar sauce please. I been craving dem tings.
hamster dance hamster dance

Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 7:56am PST 
Doodle, sounds like you are going to be busy, but before you take a break with Miss Hana Chan, could you make me some Pizza.
I love Pizza.happy dancecheerhail

Doodle

The BoBo, The- Star Of The Bobo- Show

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 9:07am PST 
Sure Guys! Here you are! Nice doing business with you! Okay Hana! I will take a break now! Munch. Those taste good! Oh, and please, anyone tell me if you want to work here!

Sophie- ♥

me- Spoiled!- of course I- am!!!!

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 3:44pm PST 
I will work here for ya Doodle...if ya want...
what do ya need!

Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 4:52pm PST 
Yay Sophie!!!!! blue dog

(Page 5 of 676: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]