Three word story

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 182)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Fri Oct 29, '10 12:32pm PST 
One fine winter on a snowy, cloudy, cold afternoon I went to the pet store. I bought some toys and treats. On my way out, I stopped and saw a cute little black lost kitty girl. She was so sad and tired that I decided to ask her if she wanted to come along. I picked her up and was going to take a short break. Together we went and had tea. As we sat the kitten cried. So I gave her a big hug and told everything would be just very fine. We ate some ice cream cones. Mine was strawberry and she had chocolate with sprinkles. I knew I had a friend. Maybe I should try to take a short vacation. So off I went to California!
Once I arrived we went to Disneyland! We had so much fun! We rode the teacups and the big ferris Wheel. Then we decided to go find... Minnie & Mickey. We have some Mickey hats and Minnie bow ears. They gave us mouse tee shirts and treat bags.
I was getting a bit sleepy, but the sounds were keeping me awake and so the kitty curled up into a ball and took a cat nap. He dreamed of catnip and treats and catnip mice. It was wonderful until we were startled by a loud barking sound!! I woke to a snarling dog wearing a red Mickey Mouse hat! We asked him why he was being so mean. He had a thorn in his paw that he needed taken out. So I found some golden tweezers, but when I tried to help he cried out Hold My Paw! I grabbed his HUGE paw in my hand and tried to see what was making him hurt so much. But I ended up getting fur in my eyes and couldn't see at all. I wiped away the intrusive fur so that I could remove the thorn and relieve his big hurting paw.
He looked at me with fear but I was very sweet to him and took

♥Meow- Meow♥

Eat everything- that can`t- escape

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 5:39pm PST 
One fine winter on a snowy, cloudy, cold afternoon I went to the pet store. I bought some toys and treats. On my way out, I stopped and saw a cute little black lost kitty girl. She was so sad and tired that I decided to ask her if she wanted to come along. I picked her up and was going to take a short break. Together we went and had tea. As we sat the kitten cried. So I gave her a big hug and told everything would be just very fine. We ate some ice cream cones. Mine was strawberry and she had chocolate with sprinkles. I knew I had a friend. Maybe I should try to take a short vacation. So off I went to California!
Once I arrived we went to Disneyland! We had so much fun! We rode the teacups and the big ferris Wheel. Then we decided to go find... Minnie & Mickey. We have some Mickey hats and Minnie bow ears. They gave us mouse tee shirts and treat bags.
I was getting a bit sleepy, but the sounds were keeping me awake and so the kitty curled up into a ball and took a cat nap. He dreamed of catnip and treats and catnip mice. It was wonderful until we were startled by a loud barking sound!! I woke to a snarling dog wearing a red Mickey Mouse hat! We asked him why he was being so mean. He had a thorn in his paw that he needed taken out. So I found some golden tweezers, but when I tried to help he cried out Hold My Paw! I grabbed his HUGE paw in my hand and tried to see what was making him hurt so much. But I ended up getting fur in my eyes and couldn't see at all. I wiped away the intrusive fur so that I could remove the thorn and relieve his big hurting paw.
He looked at me with fear but I was very sweet to him and took the nasty thorn

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 182)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19