Obama in Somali clothing and turban

Queenie

Queenie Cat

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '08 9:07pm PST 
What do you all think of Obama wearing traditional Somali garb and a turban while on an official visit there? I don't like how it looks and am troubled by his Muslim heritage and middle name of Hussein. Rush said to let all this go and not get concerned by it. All the same I don't like it and think he would be sympathetic to our enemies. On the other hand he wants to attack allies, like Pakistan, which makes no sense. He is more extreme than Hillary and the most liberal of Senators. Apparently his wife has not been proud of America before her husband ran for President. I think they are an anti American couple with sympathies to our enemies. (trying not to sound paranoid but everything they do seems to point to this.)

Tabitha

I'm the smart- twin!!!!!!

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '08 6:05pm PST 
Hi Queenie! We're big Rush fans, too!!! Many elected officals end up wearing Native garb of the countries they visit. It shows respect. As for Obamas views, I'd sooner vote for a dog. Lassie. Yeah, Lassie would make a much better president than Hilary or Obama!!

Moses

Foster Dad

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '08 6:45am PST 
What about his crazy statement about a baby being a punishment, so you should be able abort it?

That is sick!!

When you read his voting history about abortion, etc. it is sicking.