Bandit needs purrs and woofs urgently

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '08 8:12pm PST 
This post is fur purr and woofs fur Bandit and his Meowmie. In case mew didn't get my regular message I will explain again here why I am starting this theard.

I just received a message about little Bandit. A really bad thing has happen and we need to major woofs and purrs going. The lady at the pet store who placed him with his Meowmie put him back in the abusive home he was in befur. There is nothing his Meowmie can do about it and she cried so much that she got sick. This is a horrible thing fur a human to do to such a sweet little puppy and we need every ounce of the power of the paw we can muster to help him be ok. He is still so young that there's a chance he could die if he's hurt much more. Since he lives in Canada the rules are different and I don't know how else we can help him unless anyone knows about the Canadian laws or the laws in Bancroft, Canada.

So please post mewr purrs and woofs here so I can pass them on to his Meowmie.

Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 5:48am PST 
My heart breaks for little Bandit. I'm sending all my love and prayers that he will be ok, and that he will be taken away from that horrible owner. Woof!

♥Muff- in♥

Don't eat me I'm- too cute!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 7:53am PST 
Wow that is SO sad! If I was taken away from mommy she would cry furever! I will pray for bandit. Maybe you should ckeck on google to see if you find any canadian laws. Good Luck.frowncryconfusedshock