Special Prayers Needed for Our Athena!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 5:46pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

I just heard from Athena's mom and she is not doing well at all. She apparently threw up in the basement and her mom took her immediately to the vet today for fluids. No one would be at the vets over the weekend so her mom brought her home where she will be more comfortable. She isn't eating or drinking and her mom said she looks so thin and frail!!

Please light a candle and post your get well wishes and prayers for her!!! She has to pull through this and nothing is more powerful than our prayers!!!

Also please spread the word to all your friends to also pray for Athena and send her encouragement and get well wishes!!!

Thank you all for being such good friends who are always there when needed!!! Let's please show Athena our Catster love especially through our prayers!!!

Your Friend,
Toulousehughughug

Maggie

Purring Girl

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 5:57pm PST 
we're purring for Athena & her momma.

hug

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:02pm PST 
*clasping paws* Sending purrs for Athena!!!!!

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:33pm PST 
I was so sorry to hear about poor Athena. I knew last night she wasn't doing so well, but I didn't realize she was so awfully sick. Mommy is also praying for her, and her Mommy too.
We need Athena to pull thru, Catster wouldn't be Catster, LLS wouldn't be LLS without her, and Toulouse would be lost! cry

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:35pm PST 
cry Poor Athena! I'm worried sick! Purring that she'll be okay. Trying to spread the word as fast as eight paws (Squeakers too) can carry us, and as fast and two hands can type!

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:42pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by. Athena needs all of our prayers we can muster up to send her. Thank you also for spreading the word. She just has to get better. Her dear sweet mom is beside herself and needs all the support we can give her too!!!

I'm trying to find someone who can light a candle for her. I never learned how to do that! But I'd sleep so much better knowing that candles were lit 48 hours on her behalf.

Athena, if you can hear us, please get well soon!!! Squeaks is right and everyone agrees with her.... LLS would be lost without you!!! You have to get better because we need you! I need you!!!

*Lights a candle and goes to sit down on a pillow to pray!*

Pepper

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 6:56pm PST 
Candle link:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=4 918727

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 7:05pm PST 
Oh thank you Pepper so much!! Is it okay if I put this link in all the groups and forum thread? Or did you do that? I can't thank you enough for creating that for Athena! I'm going to go light a candle and be right back!!!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

Please get better soon dear Athena!!

Pepper

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 7:09pm PST 
If you get to the candle website and it is still hung on my lighting:
use the main link;

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid

do a search for:

ATHEN

and you will also find her candle.

I have posted here, will in
purrs for pals
light a candle
prayers for pets

Everyone cross post and send out pmails

Edited by author Sat Dec 15, '07 7:10pm PST

Toulouse

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 7:19pm PST 
I went to the link and it was for someone else. So I'll follow your directions. Thanks again! I was a bit lost!

Hoping Athena is resting well and sipping water and eating food! Oh I'm anxious to hear good news!!!!

PURRRRRRRRRSS!!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2