New members (and old): Getting to Know You

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Queenie

Queenie Cat

Purred: Sat Apr 26, '08 11:33am PST 
1. Your birthday (so we can add it to our list!) My birthday is 11-29-2000.
2. Your favorite place to recline and rest On the couch pillows or on top of a bookcase.
3. Something naughty you've done lately I jump up on my Mommy's desk when she is working on bills.
4. Your special/hidden talent I chase the flashlight beam and red laser pointer.
5. Why you love being grey! My family thinks I am adorable.

I am glad to be here and thanks for asking me to join. kitty

Sebastian

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:12pm PST 
1. Your birthday (so we can add it to our list!) My birthday is 4-30-2001.
2. Your favorite place to recline and rest: It depends... sometimes in my kitty bed, sometimes on the bookshelf, and most of the time, wherever mom is....
3. Something naughty you've done lately: Steal food off of mom's plate when she isnt looking
4. Your special/hidden talent: I used to catch flies between my toes
5. Why you love being grey! Because I couldnt imagine wearing anything but this coat of grey....

Hello everyone! I am excited to be here!

Jackie

Kitty Diva

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '08 2:38pm PST 
1. Your birthday June 26
2. Your favorite place to recline and rest -outside on the porch in the sun
3. Something naughty you've done lately-i caught a bird
4. Your special/hidden talent-i can eat out of meowmy's hand
5. Why you love being grey! - because we get all the compliments

Snoop Dogg

That Snoop Doggy- Dogg Style

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 4:01pm PST 
Hi!! It's me, Snoop Dogg, and here's some stuff about me:
1. My birthday is August 27
2. My favorite place to recline and rest is mommy's head. Or maybe shoulder. Or her back, if she turns over.
3. Something naughty I've done lately: I open the (high-up) kitchen cabinet where I know the canned cat food is kept and mess around in it and if any glasses get knocked to the kitchen floor and broken, oh well.
4. My special talent is fetching. I LOVE to play fetch.
5. Why you love being grey: my fur shimmers like silver and mommy thinks I'm beautiful. And I get to be in this cool group!

Luna

A.K.A Mayhem! I- love to test- gravity!

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 12:12pm PST 
1. My birthday is July 29. I'll be 5 this year!
2. On my Mom, if she isn't there then in my cat bed or on my green blanket
3. I got up on the counter and knocked over a bunch of grocery bags. I wanted to get to the one with my treats in it. Then I blamed my sister Jager. shh Don't tell!
4. I bless people when they sneeze
5. Read my arrival story; me being grey is what got me and my Mom together. We are purrfect together, so what could be better!!

Cooper

What's up babe?- How u ... ooh- shiny...

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 9:35pm PST 
1. Your birthday (so we can add it to our list!) My birthday is November 7, 2007

2. Your favorite place to recline and rest: I love mom and dad's bed. But if mom is home on her face is the best.
3. Something naughty you've done lately: Well I got in the trash and ate some old thai food. That fried shrimp was sooo good. I got my first taste of the out side last week and I love it. Now I hop the screen door all the time. Mommy didn't think I knew there was no screen but i do now.
4. Your special/hidden talent: if i told you it wouldn't be hidden.
5. Why you love being grey! because being any other color i wouldn't be as beautiful. (like my brother.)

Jackie

Kitty Diva

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 6:28am PST 
ust like that wonderful song from the King and I! If you're new (or old), please do tell us the following five things about yourself; we'd like to get to know you better!

1. Your birthday June 21st I think
2. Your favorite place to recline and rest : the porch
3. Something naughty you've done lately : I caught and ate a birdy
4. Your special/hidden talent : I love to snuggle
5. Why you love being grey! because us grey cats rock and were the prettiest cats out there

Georgia

Most adorable- but dumb cat of- New York

Purred: Tue May 13, '08 2:38pm PST 
Hi, Everyone! : ) I just joined Catster last week and the group then as well. I love seeing all the other grey kitties like me!
1. My birthday is November 1, 2006 (my mama made this up, but it's close). That's also Hello Kitty's birthday. : )
2. I have my own kitty bed that I like to sleep in, but at night I like to sleep on my mama's pillow above her head. I don't bother her TOO much here ; )
3. I don't do too many naughty things, but I am quite silly. Here's one recent thing though - I like to go in the bathroom, but I end up closing the door on myself. I couldn't get out and had to go to the bathroom...I think you know how this one ends. whoops!
4. Since I am so silly, I am excellent at entertaining my parents and makng them laugh.
5. Grey is my mama's favorite color. : ) Plus, I'm just an adorable little girl. ; )

I've loved reading everyone else's posts!

Silver

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 11:12pm PST 
Hello, I'm new here. I was just adopted a couple of days ago and my brother were already on Catster so Mommy helped me join too. When I found this cool group for grey kitties like me, I had to join!

1. Your birthday (so we can add it to our list!)
2. Your favorite place to recline and rest
3. Something naughty you've done lately
4. Your special/hidden talent
5. Why you love being grey!

1. I don't know my meowday. Mommy lady says she thinks it's sometime in mid to late July. But my gotcha day is Sept. 30th.
2. I like sleeping on my new people or their beds.
3. Mommy and Daddy say it's naughty when I jump on people while they eat. I don't know any better. I lived outside all my life and I'm just a baby.
4. I can jump really really high. Since I'm so little it surprised Mommy and Daddy when I got on the counter.
5. I like being grey kuz it's so pretty!
little angel

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 9:27am PST 
Hidee Silver big hug I am happy you have a forever home now cheer

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8