NFC Traits

♥- Pete &hearts

Open the Door!

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '07 10:32pm PST 
Hi there fellow Wegies! I want to talk about us! Since I'm a rescue kitty and didn't know I was a NFC until my friend Solan told me, I want to know more about Wegies. Everything I read tells me I am one... I like water, I climb down trees headfirst, I lose all my fur in the summer and now that I'm one year old I've grown a huge mane and LOTS of winter fur, I like snow, I'm inquisitive & smart, I like to play, I just keep growing & growing.... So from your point of view, what makes us NFCs? What is typical besides our incredible handsome appearance?

Edited by author Wed Nov 28, '07 10:33pm PST

Malvern

Maraow-raow- (Malvern talk- for Hello)

Purred: Thu Dec 27, '07 11:32am PST 
i think the main one is our long, fluffy tails. big grin You can see me coming from a mile away!!laugh out loud

Rowena

I'm too- cyuuuuuuuute!

Purred: Fri Jan 25, '08 5:32pm PST 
Our chirping bird-like voices! The male human seriously thought a bird got in the house one day. He's so silly!

Princess- Cilantro

Valentine’s- Day Baby, Spice- Cat

Purred: Thu Jan 31, '08 10:14am PST 
My human, who is a vet, freaked out when she first heard me squeak - she thought I swollowed a mouse whole!!!shrug

To really flip her out I pulled some feathers out of one of my cat toys and stood in front of her and started cooing! big grin She didn't appreciate my sense of humour, but she loves me any way. cloud 9

Purrs,

Princess Cilantro