Links to Cats who have recently gone to the Bridge & thier candle pages

(Page 7 of 20: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 12:56pm PST 
ANNIE'S CANDLE PAGE

Please light a candle for Annie.

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 6:47pm PST 
I've asked the magic mice to carve a stone for Annie. She is welcome in our garden and I hope Rusty and his family will visit often. Purrrs, Ollie

♥Kiow- a♥

Mayor of the- Neighborhood

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 9:31am PST 
Would someone update us on Annie...we have read bits and pieces but do not know the whole story

OLIVER

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 10:47am PST 
Just so everycat knows, the magic mice have finished Annie's stone in the memorial garden so all will see it when they visit. I've let Rusty know that when he's ready to come to the garden he will see his sister's name there.

Pepsi

FRISKY=RISKY,- SPAY & NEUTER!

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 11:28am PST 
Light a candle for Simba

Simba's Page

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 1:54pm PST 
Please LIGHT A CANDLE for my friend BOUDIN

Blade- (2000-2010)

Purred: Thu Aug 7, '08 4:15am PST 
You can light a candle for the Middletown cats HERE.

For those who don't know, Boxie's mom and Panda's mom were trying to help these poor cats who'd been living rough on a trailer park. The cats were diseased/dying and in such an advanced state of sickness from FeLV amongst other things, that they have now gone to Rainbow Bridge where their suffering is no more.

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Aug 7, '08 4:34am PST 
I thank you very much Blade. It was a city block of several abandoned houses and one occupied home though, it was not a trailer park.
I really really appreciate all of the love and generosity that my RNB friends have shown me. I am moved beyond tears. Mom is going to the home today and will provide updates if they are not too horrific.

Blade- (2000-2010)

Purred: Thu Aug 7, '08 4:46am PST 
I don't know what made me think it was a trailer park, Boxie, but sorry about that.

OLIVER

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 10:25am PST 
Although Boxie's mom and Panda's mom have not requested this, I have asked the Magic Mice to carve a stone to remember the Middletown Cats. They will always have a beautiful, safe place in the RnB Memorial Garden. We didn't know them but we do know that they were fine, beautiful cats. That's all we need to know.

(Page 7 of 20: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20