Links to Cats who have recently gone to the Bridge & thier candle pages

(Page 3 of 20: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Phoebe

Is it playtime?

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 1:45pm PST 
It doesn't seem possible that Bubbie has been gone a year today. We've lost so many who were so important to us -- Bubbie, Target, Buddie & McKenna. cry

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 4:43pm PST 
I can't believe a year has passed. Thank you Blade for posting the candle link for Bubbie. As Phoebe says, so many have moved on in the last year or so and I know that we will never forget our dear friends. I spent some time out at the memorial wall and at Blade's beautiful memorial, just walking slowly and looking at the names on the stones. Here's to good friends, now and forever.

Purrrrs, Ollie

Sparkle - loved so- very much

I'm petite with- delicate- features.

Purred: Thu Dec 20, '07 6:12pm PST 
That's very touching Ollie. You do have the gift of verbal expression. You always seem to know what to say. To good friends past, present and yet to come.hug

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '07 5:14am PST 
GREY CAT Grey Cat found by Blade's Mum on December 17, 2007. Found to have a tumor under his tongue. Went to the Bridge on December 21, 2007.

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '07 5:49am PST 
Please LIGHT A CANDLE FOR BLUIE the grey cat that turned up on Monday.
We don't know where he came from or why he came here, we just wish we had a happy ending.

OLIVER

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '07 11:06pm PST 
Oh Blade, I'm so sorry about Bluie. We'll light a candle for him now. Should we add him to our memorial wall? Let me know if you'd like to remember him in that way. Purrr,s, Ollie

Edited by author Sat Dec 22, '07 11:08pm PST

OLIVER

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 6:22pm PST 
I've asked the mice to carve Bluie's name into our memorial wall and they've done it. Bluie is on wall #2. Although he was around just a short time he was one of us, thanks to Blade, his mom, and the Catlady. Thanks to the ladies who made Bluie's trip to the Rainbow Bridge a bit easier. I know he is well and happy and flying around like an angel.

Purrrs, Ollie

OLIVER

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '08 11:07pm PST 
As some of you know, my good friend, Emmitt, crossed the Rainbow Bridge today. Emmitt honored me by calling me his Best Friend on his page and even posted my picture there. He was truly a gentlecat and a scholar, age 21, much loved by his family and now a kitty angel with a shiny new pair of wings. I've had the mice carve his name on a stone in our Memorial Wall. So early in the new year and already a new name on the wall...I'm sad for me and I'm sad for his loving family. I'm happy for Emmitt - he's a kitten again!

http://www.catster.com/cats/234058 - here's Emmitt. I know his family would love to have your purrrrrrrrs.

Ollie

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '08 5:22am PST 
EMMITT

A hot link to Emmitt's page. Purring for his family. If you find out of a candle page for him, please post it.

Peaches

My way or the- highway

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '08 10:04am PST 
Ohhhh, *purrrrs* Ollie, we're sad for you and Emmitt's family too. My goodness though, he lived to 21! Lots and lots of memories........*purrrrs* from all of us here.

(Page 3 of 20: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20